Is it fair to whine about the refs this time?

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Is it fair to whine about the refs this time?

You're clearly referencing something. Care to share with us what it is?

knownone

Reaction score
I mean, they had 6-8 calls against us on the last 3 drives. It's fair to assume they played a significant role in the outcome of the game.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
I wouldn't. Not worth it. The refs have been bad throughout the NFL this year. This game was nothing surprising.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
knownone":35hzf726 said:
I mean, they had 6-8 calls against us on the last 3 drives. It's fair to assume they played a significant role in the outcome of the game.

Then don't hold.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
Poor reffing, poor special teams, and poor offensive gameplan will hand you a loss most of the time.

Crizilla

Reaction score
yes I think so actually. Seahawks dominated possession time, but had 14 penalties compares to SF's 8. The NFL wanted to give SF a win finally, just like they want LA Chargers to do well the refs have been on their side all year long. Who cares though we still have 99% chance to make playoffs.

SeaChickN

Reaction score
bevellisthedevil":3lcebn1e said:
Poor reffing, poor special teams, and poor offensive gameplan will hand you a loss most of the time.

Wait a second... don't forget about the defense getting gashed by a 3rd stringer...

TwilightError

Reaction score
Well this time refs had sure picked their favorite team. I dont want to blame the whole loss on them but I’d check for who they had placed their bets on Vegas.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Refs didn't help but they are not the reason the Hawks loss. They had so many opportunities to pull away (as they've done all year) -- but just couldn't do it.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
It felt like the refs were giving constant make up calls after the RTP on Wilson.

But the players need to be more disciplined. Really poor football IQ by a couple guys cost us this game

Sgt Largent

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":2wrzi3zp said:
No, because a good team wins anyway.

I'm drunk... I'll take the time out, blow it out your...

The one sided nature of these calls were as egregious as I've ever seen. Period. I won't even try to elaborate, anyone that isn't a complete moron would understand this and should need no help understanding how humiliated the NFL should be for these types of games.

The reason they never are, is only 1/32 of the NFL fandom gives a shit...

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Most of the penalties were deserved. Simple. Whine all you want. If we cut our penalties in half that game we win. Refs usual sucky self. One very egregious bad call on the PI on Hill.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Pocic was awful, some ticky tack calls too. The issue I have is the disparity of calls vs both teams. There were a lot of times a blatant hold by the 49ers went uncalled. Holding happens a lot, usually not called, and they were constantly called in one direction.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Crizilla":3ov8xmfa said:
yes I think so actually. Seahawks dominated possession time, but had 14 penalties compares to SF's 8. The NFL wanted to give SF a win finally, just like they want LA Chargers to do well the refs have been on their side all year long. Who cares though we still have 99% chance to make playoffs.
Last game the 49ers were called for 13 penalties for 128 yards, including big ones. The penalties were called because the offensive line was struggling against Thomas of all people and the defensive backs were getting beat by Kittle and Pettis.

I’ll give you a bs call: the unsportsmanlike penalty on Wilson. He wasn’t even looking at the Seahawks player. Looked like he was just tossing it up thinking a ref was going to catch it.

Losing teams blame penalties. Stop holding and there’d be fewer.