Announcers: sync my satellite HDMI video feed to 710Am for t

mort

Reaction score
Anyone found a way to do this yet?
I love me some Raible. SNF next week I’m not opposed at all, the Micheals /Collinsworth team the alt best by far IMHO
But I’d still take Raible over the lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
mort":bb3jmowg said:
Anyone found a way to do this yet?
I love me some Raible. SNF next week I’m not opposed at all, the Micheals /Collinsworth team the alt best by far IMHO
But I’d still take Raible over the lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The way I do it is:
I use my phone to bring up the SiriusXM Seahawks broadcast with Raible. That will be connected to my Bose house system via Bluetooth. I'll just let that roll on. It is usually about 10 seconds behind live action. Once the game is going I'll pause the action at the snap of the first play on the TV. When the radio broadcast gets to that point I release the pause and presto, live action with knowledgeable commentating. It may take more than one play but I usually have it perfect within 3 plays. It may sound like a lot of effort but it really isn't. Plus, it is definitely worth it.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
Maybe not the same thing, but I always mute the TV and listen to the game on KIRO-710. There is usually a 5-10 second difference between the TV & radio broadcasts. I see that as a viewers advantage as the radio is always those few seconds AHEAD of the TV broadcast. That allows me the opportunity to know what is going on before I see it on TV and I know where to key my eyeballs. Also, Raible is IMO, the best play-by-play announcer in the game and keeps listeners up to speed on the game, players stats, injury information, etc. Those TV guys are OFTEN hard to stomach and I think we get a lot of BS, old historical crap from years ago (while the game is in process) and a lot of BIAS from a lot of them that you never get with Raible's call of a game.

:smilingalien:

Latest posts