How about some love for this D line?

BigMeach

Reaction score
How about some love for this D line?

They've had a game or two where they didn't get the pressure we'd like, but they have gotten better and better each game. I was rewatching some highlights and the way Reid is orchestrating that line...

We've got a lot of young guys up there that are making the climb to their ceilings and not lingering at the bottom. I'm really loving what I'm seeing. A word that comes to my mind while watching them is synergy as they really seem to work well together.

This might end up being one of our better D-lines ever if they keep getting better together. I encourage everyone to watch them in this condensed video of the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmJk3n8ctQE
Thoughts?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
In the stands I was saying to my friend how much I was loving the pass rush. They were on Cousins all night long.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
You can't double team Poona.... Clark and Jordan at the same time. This D-Line could be NASTY come playoff time. Hopefully Kendricks knee problem is minor. His presence as an LB changes the whole personality of that line. I want KJ, BWAGZ and Mingo to continue dominating as well. This defense might be something special.