Shout Out To John Schneider

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
As of last night John has more wins than any other GM in franchise history.

John has been a major key to our Golden Years and without him I don’t think we are enjoying anywhere near the success we have in recent years.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
This years draft was big time again.

He’s had at least 4 huge drafts with this team and that’s more than can be said for most GMs. Yeah, maybe he over thinks the first round stuff. But he’s golden in the late rounds.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Always drafting players throughout the draft that contribute is the sign of a good GM.

He also seems to know when to walk away from players.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
And I think this draft class would look even better if Dissly hadn't gotten injured. He looked like he belonged in the league from the start.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Seanhawk":23731ln0 said:
And I think this draft class would look even better if Dissly hadn't gotten injured. He looked like he belonged in the league from the start.

Totally. Dissly is going to be that Christmas present we get to unwrap all over again next season.

Seahawker

Reaction score
His day 3 success, eye for UDFA's & management of the practice squad has really kept this team in it from day one.
John has also shown he is not afraid to load up for a SB window (Harvin/Graham/Richardson/ect), which hopefully is mostly out of his system for the future. I'm sure there is some draft capital vs success metric that would show JS being one of the best in the league. Hoping Dissly comes back 100% & R. Green/J. Jones traject upwards.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
He’s made some great moves in the last couple years. They got Justin Coleman from the Patriots for a 7th rounder (fleeced). Chris Carson and David Moore in the 7th round. Tre Flowers and Michael Dickson in the 5th round. Jacob Martin in the 6th round. Poona Ford as an UDFA. Now Jordan Simmons off the street. Duane Brown was a big trade, and it’s been a success. The Tyler Lockett extension is looking really good now.