Don't mind me, just gonna put my elbow here for a minute

kobebryant

Reaction score
Frank probably shouldn't do that, but that is an even worse look for Hill's teammates and speaks to the level of nasty that one team brought to the field that the other couldn't match.

If someone did that to an offensive player on Seattle Sweezy, Britt, or Ifedi is railroading someone right off that pile.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
Love the way Mingo walks up saying..."Whats that gurgling noise? Oh,nice one Frank..."

kobebryant

Reaction score
BChawkfan":1e6t1enu said:
Love the way Mingo walks up saying..."Whats that gurgling noise? Oh,nice one Frank..."

Mingo's reaction is like when you catch your buddy pocketing something at 7-11.

strohmin

Reaction score
Same thing Ray Lewis did to Matt Hasselbeck back in 2003 or something.

kidhawk

Reaction score
This kind of stuff happens in pretty much every NFL game. When there's several bodies piled up, the things players try to get away with under those piles can be pretty vicious.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Many many things go on in those dog piles that aren't "legal"..

Damn I love Frank.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Ha. We'd be excoriating Frank and demanding a fine if he played for the Vikings.

Chapow

Reaction score
Not very smart IMO. I could easily see a ref calling that either unsportsmanlike conduct or unnecessary roughness. Also probably don't want to develop a reputation for being a dirty player.

But hey, didn't get called so, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kidhawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1dqr4gqu said:
Ha. We'd be excoriating Frank and demanding a fine if he played for the Vikings.

As it should be....fans are supposed to be homers, but that and worse happens all the time under these piles. Rarely ever is anything called.

Chapow

Reaction score
kidhawk":1fnqooes said:
MontanaHawk05":1fnqooes said:

As it should be....fans are supposed to be homers, but that and worse happens all the time under these piles. Rarely ever is anything called.

Right. Under the pile. This was on top of the pile, easily visible, and obvious. Not smart, but he got away with it. He should either try to be a little more discreet or not do stuff like that in the future.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Chapow":2pcd38s2 said:
kidhawk":2pcd38s2 said:
MontanaHawk05":2pcd38s2 said:

Right. Under the pile. This was on top of the pile, easily visible, and obvious. Not smart, but he got away with it. He should either try to be a little more discreet or not do stuff like that in the future.

So, you're ok with it as long as you don't see it?

SeaWolv

Reaction score
It looks to me like his arm is on the side of the face mask, not the throat. Look at how his helmet is turned as if pinned and never moves. You don't think a football player is gonna react dramatically when someones arm is on their throat??

kidhawk

Reaction score
I would add, that although this happens all the time, and it doesn't really bother me, the caveat I have is "as long as it doesn't cause injury to the other player". It's one thing to put a little something extra, but purposely causing injury where the player has to leave the game or miss future games is going too far. This isn't one of those situations, so I'm not concerned about it.

LargentFan

Reaction score
Yeah, that looks like it's on his chest/collar bone...
But...if it's on his throat, fine his ass and suspend him a game.

Seymour

Reaction score
kidhawk":3r3w06xj said:
Chapow":3r3w06xj said:
kidhawk":3r3w06xj said:
MontanaHawk05":3r3w06xj said:

So, you're ok with it as long as you don't see it?

Well I'm even worse! I'm OK with it as long as it isn't on me. :twisted:

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
To me it looks like he was just trying to maintain leverage while the pile untangles. Maybe a bit extra but look how he ends up putting his other hand down for balance.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Who cares really? These guys dont like each other. I imagine there was a lot worse going on

And that tweet is from a bitter Viking fan (and former mn politician and current radio mainstay)

Vikings fans are reeling today