Really fun game tonight!

AgentDib

Reaction score
I feel a little sorry for people who think a defensive battle like tonight's game isn't as entertaining as the MNF shoot out a couple weeks back where the Rams and Chiefs combined for 1 punt and zero defense. There's a lot more to football than touchdown highlights.

The crowd around me was the loudest it has been since at least 2015. Since it's looking like we'll have the 5th seed locked up early I'll be pulling hard for a #6 seed that I think has the best chance of getting to the NFC conference game. That's probably the Eagles going on a run again like last year.

I had low confidence that Flowers and Griffin could keep up with Thielen and Diggs all night but I somehow underestimated a Pete Carroll secondary. Our pass rush showed up and it was a great performance from the entire defense. Shaquem even had a nice tackle on his single emergency snap after Kendricks went out.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Total win!!!

Totally Awesomme!!!

Great show by the D and the O, All game our guys controlled their O and their vaunted D wasn’t better than our running game and Russell. The Hawks D proved they were better and deserve to be talked about.

Shaq Griffin, and Tre Flowers both had exceptional games, thought our whole defensive Backfield Tre Flowers is going to be special, frankly so far so is Griffin. Bobby Wagner was exceptional, Frank Clark was brilliant, so was Jaran Reed. The Hawks have a top level and young D.

Guys that need to be PAID this offseason are Clark and Coleman, but there are lots more that the team needs to keep.

This was a big WIN that serves notice this team needs to be in ANY post season conversation.

The necessary number for the postseason is now 1 W or appropriate L s by the opposition. To me, I’d be happy, nope over the moon for 11-5. Our guys can do this. They can run when needed, pass when the opponents shut the run down, but best of all they can shut down the opponent and keep it close until an opportunity happens to allow them to score. Russell can get back late if needed. Then the D takes the game away or the O runs the clock.

Pete and John, this is a masterful rebuild, but best yet they are young very young and there are few huge egos at work. Thanks!

I’m jazzed!!!