The Halftime Show.....

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Anything would have been better than that hot mess that was forced upon us this fine evening.

Beyond the pale...

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I for one liked it, but I understand many may not. Based on the recent halftime shows it’s clear ESPN is trying to appeal to a young audience and make MNF more mainstream. And not just for football fans. Whether that will work long term who knows

semiahmoo

Reaction score
It was awful.

Milli Vanilli were better than that.

And that's no lie.

Girl, you know it's true...

chris98251

Reaction score
Well then the low offense out has to be Blame it on the Rain.

mrt144

Reaction score
chris98251":ubhj4jps said:
Well then the low offense out has to be Blame it on the Rain.

You are soooo corny and I like it.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Corgi race was awesome. You want better halftime then pony up for tickets and come to the stadium instead of stupid Vikings fans.

Msfann

Reaction score
At least sing it live, showing a music video during halftime was lame.

mrt144

Reaction score
Mad Dog":22yudaxk said:
Corgi race was awesome. You want better halftime then pony up for tickets and come to the stadium instead of stupid Vikings fans.

Mad Dog Dog Mad For Mad Dog Dog Race.

AubHawk71

Reaction score
It was a strange throwback, no Sunday highlights or anything. Maybe because nobody outside of Seattle and the Twin Cities cared to watch? Also, is MNF like the Superbowl where you have to pay to play? No takers...ok, Russell's lady then.

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
Scorpion05":3aygkd8h said:
I for one liked it, but I understand many may not. Based on the recent halftime shows it’s clear ESPN is trying to appeal to a young audience and make MNF more mainstream. And not just for football fans. Whether that will work long term who knows

Appeal to a young audience? Ciara's 15 minutes were up when I was in my 20's. I'm 41 now! Her biggest hits Oh, and Goodies were released in 03-04. That's a lifetime in music years! I will admit she has made a little bit of a comeback as of late but she owes that to marrying a superstar QB, kind of keeps your name on people's minds. But, "young audience" nope, that'd be some ridiculous rapper with "Lil" in his name and face tats! LOL.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Msfann":1jq7i454 said:
At least sing it live, showing a music video during halftime was lame.

All the Monday night halftime shows I've seen this season have been like that.

253hawk

Reaction score
SpokaneHawks":28nqdmou said:
Scorpion05":28nqdmou said:

Appeal to a young audience? Ciara's 15 minutes were up when I was in my 20's. I'm 41 now! Her biggest hits Oh, and Goodies were released in 03-04. That's a lifetime in music years! I will admit she has made a little bit of a comeback as of late but she owes that to marrying a superstar QB, kind of keeps your name on people's minds. But, "young audience" nope, that'd be some ridiculous rapper with "Lil" in his name and face tats! LOL.

They only do it because Hyundai pays them big $$$ for an exclusive glorified halftime commercial. I hate advertising with ever fiber of my being.