Deion Sanders doesn't believe in the Seahawks

Chawker

Reaction score
I thought by now his eyes would be opened to who this team really is, but noooo he says that Russell Wilson is running for his life. And I used to like prime time. Your goose is all dryed up and you still don't believe in our Mighty Seahawks. Somebody get ready to help poor ol Deion up and out of the mud puddle his momma tried to warn him about as a kid. Its ok Deion the 12s got you bro.

tifferradish

Reaction score
I honestly don't care what he thinks, sure he's a HOF'er, but his opinion ranks somewhere near the bottom. We know who the Hawks are, and what they can do, that's all that matters. Go Hawks.

Bandwagon76

Reaction score
“Russell Wilson is running for his life”

No, Russel Wilson is running away from the attackee*and has become the attacker! Even you would have lost some guys in coverage thanks to Russ and his ability to (mostly) avoid calamity.

Pretty original Narrative there Past Prime Time

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Bandwagon76":3c15aa4p said:

No, Russel Wilson is running away from the attacker and has become the attackee... even you would have lost some guys in coverage thanks to Russ and his ability to (mostly) avoid calamity.

I think you mean he has become the attacker. He was already the attackee!

Bandwagon76

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2veoho0m said:
Bandwagon76":2veoho0m said:

No, Russel Wilson is running away from the attacker and has become the attackee... even you would have lost some guys in coverage thanks to Russ and his ability to (mostly) avoid calamity.

I think you mean he has become the attacker. He was already the attackee!

Indeed! These damn microbrews got me twisted! :irishdrinkers:

BubbaGump

Reaction score
He will flip at some point and fail at trying to explain why. Talking head like all the rest.

Polaris

Reaction score
Bandwagon76":1c2ui6nr said:

No, Russel Wilson is running away from the attackee*and has become the attacker! Even you would have lost some guys in coverage thanks to Russ and his ability to (mostly) avoid calamity.

He clearly has not kept up with Seattle's O-line improvement. From what I have seen when Russel gets sacked, it is his own fault more often than not, and it's not like he's running for his life. That was 2017 not 2018,

jmahon316

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to Monday night when the select few who claim the Vikings will win eat so much crow that they re-evaluate their position to predict games. I can't wait to be the one who laughs at their pathetic predictions and will go further to say that they underestimated Kendricks and Wagner as the MVP's of this game. You heard it here first ladies and gents

Mad Dog

Reaction score
No reason for anyone to believe in the Seahawks given we only have one victory against any team with a winning record currently.

Beat the Vikings and Chiefs and then maybe we can fuss about disrespect. Right now we are merely above average. We are not an elite force like 2012-2014.

rcaido

Reaction score
I think prime is butthurt or embarrassed that he couldn't get Beastmode to talk the second time around.

Ever since he has been hating on them.

potatohead

Reaction score
Mad Dog":1hn3a2ct said:
No reason for anyone to believe in the Seahawks given we only have one victory against any team with a winning record currently.

Beat the Vikings and Chiefs and then maybe we can fuss about disrespect. Right now we are merely above average. We are not an elite force like 2012-2014.

That’s a bit harsh, the Carolina game was a very good victory. And I don’t think anybody thinks this team is equal to those previous teams.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Come on dude there should be doubts about this team. The pass rush is inconsistent, they get beat over the top a lot and teams gash them on the running game. Yet here they are at 7-5 with a really good chance at 11-5, so what do I know? Sometimes football makes no sense

chris98251

Reaction score
He is a CB and a mouth, we get in he will bad mouth us till we beat his Cowboys, he has a Jerry Kids Tattoo I am sure of it.

If we be beat the Cowboys he will forget everything he said before and slobberfest over us.

That CB thing, forget your last comment / Play.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
chris98251":2bj5s01g said:
He is a CB and a mouth, we get in he will bad mouth us till we beat his Cowboys, he has a Jerry Kids Tattoo I am sure of it.

If we be beat the Cowboys he will forget everything he said before and slobberfest over us.

That CB thing, forget your last comment / Play.

But we did beat the cowboys?

That’s our only win against a team with a winning record currently.

We had some moral victories over the Rams, Chargers and Bears by keeping it close but they were still losses.

We need to beat the Vikings and Chiefs to really cement “good team” status.

I get that a 3 game win streak against some competent teams (and one incompetent one) has everybody a bit giddy, but I wouldn’t expect anyone from outside the inner circle to truly believe yet.

Face it, do you believe in the Titans or Colts? That’s our peer group right now.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Don’t give a single care what this washed up has been blowhard believes in, he’s a front runner, and a deflected glory junkie. Why anyone with a single bit of intelligence watches any of his rubbish escapes me.

I change the channel whenever he comes on. He was a wicked fast CB that had a short career and he created a ‘prime time’ schtick which offers little in terms of any substance. He trades on this worn out nonsense and still thinks he’s the greatest ever.

:177692: