How do you want the playoff seeding to go!

rcaido

Reaction score
Dont want to jinx it or anything but for shits & giggles how do you want the playoffs to go.

This a nice scenario for us to get at least one home game at the playoffs.

1) Rams
2) Saints
3) Vikings
4) Cowboys
5) Seahawks
6) Bears

Wildcard
Seahawks (11-5) @ Cowboys(9-7)
Bears (9-7)@ Vikings (9-6-1)

Round 2

Seahawks @ Saints
Bears @ Rams

NFC Championship Game

Bears @ Seahawks

Seahawks vs Patriots

Seahawks win!

HawkGA

Reaction score
If the Vikings win the Central, that probably means they beat the Seahawks this week, so no.

But an NFC Championship at home would be nice.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Seahawks beating the Cowboys on the road.

OP
OP
rcaido

rcaido

Reaction score
HawkGA":1mil7qko said:
If the Vikings win the Central, that probably means they beat the Seahawks this week, so no.

But an NFC Championship at home would be nice.

I have the records showing...No SEahawks wins straight out...But Vikings will win their next 3 games against Dolphins, Lions, & Bears which is very plausible...

I also can see the Bears lose to the Rams, Greenbay, & Vikings.

Im hoping Bears & Rams game this week is going be close one w/ some nice pressure on Goff.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I would like a playoff shot at the Rams in LA.

A win could set up a serious rivalry for the next few years.

justafan

Reaction score
I want a Bears rematch while we are hitting on all cylinders.

NJlargent

Reaction score
1. NO
2. Rams
3. Dallas
4. Bears
5. Seahawks
6. Eagles

We beat the bears. Eagles beat Dallas.

I would much rather play the Rams then the Saints on the road in the divisional round.

Eagles have a shot at the Saints Even though they were embarrassed there a couple weeks ago.

We get the Eagles at home in the NFC championship.

That’s a complete pipe dream but probably the only realistic shot we would have

Chawker

Reaction score
Ok, first we 're not going to be playing any home games. None, zip, zero. Its been carved into stone.

Three wins on the road is where are future lays, to win it all. Who cares who we have to win.
Cheers

OP
OP
rcaido

rcaido

Reaction score
Its hard seeing the Eagles make it with their current schedule...They got the Cowboys, Texans, Rams, Redskins...They would need to win 3 out 4.

Vikings has Seahawks, Miami, Lions, & Bears.

Polaris

Reaction score
Chawker":2f0tczdz said:
Ok, first we 're not going to be playing any home games. None, zip, zero. Its been carved into stone.

Three wins on the road is where are future lays, to win it all. Who cares who we have to win.
Cheers

Well technically if we can get the #5 seed (which seems likely IMHO), there is a remote chance we can still get a home game. It would require the Seahawks to win both the wildcard and divisional games on the road, and it would require the #6 seed do to the same. Then we'd play the NFCCG at home.

If you think this is realistic, play the lottery.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
5 seed beating Cowboys would make this season worthwhile even if it meant getting boat-raced the next week.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I would prefer to play/beat the Rams in the NFC Championship.

The seeding to that doesn't matter to me, as long as the Seahawks beat the Rams in the championship round.

This would cause Aaron Donald and the Rams to hate us even more!!!!

That would be sweet!!!!

johnnyfever

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":13hwkizb said:
I would prefer to play/beat the Rams in the NFC Championship.

The seeding to that doesn't matter to me, as long as the Seahawks beat the Rams in the championship round.

This would cause Aaron Donald and the Rams to hate us even more!!!!

That would be sweet!!!!

Word.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
I want the 5th seed. Don’t have a strong preference on whom we play. The Seahawks beat Dallas pretty soundly, but they are one of those teams peaking right now. We lost to the Bears, but they look to be on the decline with Trubisky dealing with a shoulder injury (and he was already the most limited potential playoff QB, with little to no ability to complete passes to the left side of the field).

I think it also helps that the team has already played at Chicago in prime time this season; they will have a little familiarity if a rematch happens. The offense is night and day different from Week 2. Whether it’s Dallas or Chicago or Philadelphia, I feel pretty good about our chances of going on the road to win a playoff game in the first round.

After that, it’s all gravy. I would prefer to play the Rams than New Orleans in the Divisional Round. We have that level of familiarity with the Rams and playing in the L.A. Coliseum. The Seahawks beat them there last year. New Orleans is a much more hostile environment, their offense is even more prolific, they have the best run defense in the NFL, and they are better coached than the Rams on the defensive side of the ball.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Not what I want, but more than likely

1. Rams
2. Saints
3. Bears
4. Cowboys
5. Seahawks
6. Vikings

WC

Seahawks over Dallas
Vikings over Bears

Divisional

That would set us up @ NOLA. And I don’t want to even try to forecast a win there. Just hopefully enjoy a great game and hope for the best.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Places I don't want to go for a playoff game? Well NO is at the top of the list there. Not sure why OP would rather go to NO then LA. People from LA go to football games much like an art gallery:)

1) LA
2) NO
3) Chicago
4)Dallas
5)Minnesota
6) SEattle

Sea @ Chicago. Hawks weren't running the ball well then. The Bears have no running game, should be cold and windy. Will fit out style.

@LA I think we would win this one, and hope someone else knocks of NO.

Dallas to me is a team that's trending.. THey looked pretty darn good last week and they have a good D and running game and mobile QB. Sounds like us a bit.

mikeak

Reaction score
We will beat either Chicago or Dallas so it doesn't matter to me which for that reason. I would probably prefer Dallas because it won't wear on the bodies as much to play in a dome vs cold weather outside.

Considering travel schedule and then playing an opponent that had a bye week I am going with Dallas for WC matchup

Then we played Rams close twice. Why wouldn't I want to play them again? Hard to beat a team three times in a season is the old adage right? Lets see if we can prove that right

Then yes the pipe dream would be anyone that would make us a home team

EDIT - OK I know this is more travel but pipe dream would be Redskins on the road (won't happen) in the first game, then Rams away and then Dallas at home

OP
OP
rcaido

rcaido

Reaction score
Or we can just run the gauntlet...Beat Chicago, Saints & then Rams! Followed by beating whoever in AFC, hoping Patriots or Stealers.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Dallas will be tougher than people think, they are playing well and I wouldnt want to jump ahead.....

But

Whatever playoff seeding keeps us the hell out of the Superdome is what I want. I can’t see the Saints losing to anyone in their building.