Seahawks All Access - Week 13 vs 49ers

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
I love the part where Norton asks BWAGZ if he wants to sit the next series out and Bobby is all “you know I’m good baby I got this.” He’s on a whole nutha level.

Also, the closeup of BBDs punt jumping backward out of the returners hands is incredible. Man-Crush!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That drive-by hug from Russ to Sherman early in the segment looked awkward (staged?)...

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Aros":38zd6uq5 said:
That drive-by hug from Russ to Sherman early in the segment looked awkward (staged?)...

It looks like they arent cool at all. I think on both parts. (Sherman and russ)

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":dybrw553 said:
Aros":dybrw553 said:

It looks like they arent cool at all. I think on both parts. (Sherman and russ)

I didn’t notice anything amiss. :|

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Aros":2cx8wrch said:

I agree. I actually think it's strategic on Russ' part psychologically. Rather than avoid Sherman, ignore the elephant in the room, pretend like he's not there. Just acknowledge him, spray the perfume as Belicheck would say and just play football. I think Russell said hi to not make it bigger than it is, like "oh man Sherman's been talking trash about me I gotta show him!"

Jville

Reaction score
On behalf of all of us outside the telecast area, thank you for posting "KitsapGuy". Access enriches the 12s experience regardless of our location.