This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Carolina Panthers

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Haha! Best post I ran across at the Huddle. This is why I like this forum.

"Let me put it to you this way.. Russell Wilson is going make Luke and our D dress up in skirts and pony tails along with some bright red lipstick, tell them to bend over and refer to him as Master Wilson as he has his way with our D while Eric Washington just stands on the sideline as the cuck watching it all unfold before his very eyes and unable to do a damn thing about it. "

https://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/t ... n-the-nfc/

Shaz

Reaction score
I've always appreciated the Panther's fan-base, they can be just as logical and just as stubborn as ours

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I have always liked the Panthers fan base, they seemed to be a lot like Seahawk fans and maybe even more realistic. Everyone has their stubborn streakers.

sdog1981

Reaction score
BlueThunder":23vbcr9u said:
Haha! Best post I ran across at the Huddle. This is why I like this forum.

"Let me put it to you this way.. Russell Wilson is going make Luke and our D dress up in skirts and pony tails along with some bright red lipstick, tell them to bend over and refer to him as Master Wilson as he has his way with our D while Eric Washington just stands on the sideline as the cuck watching it all unfold before his very eyes and unable to do a damn thing about it. "

https://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/t ... n-the-nfc/

I saw that too. It was as funny as it was graphic. Never had a problem with Panthers fans, I think it has to do with all of the games being so close.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
The Huddle is pretty entertaining. Several folks with a sense of humor over there.

I especially liked the thread 'I Have a Theory On What the Panthers are Doing and the Seattle Game Could Confirm It'.

The OP states his conspiracy theory and is then taken to the mat with a few pithy replies. My favorite being an indirect reference to Bill Belacek. (Sorry, forgot how to spell his name).

OceanPanther

Reaction score
Hello from the coast of NC ,

My Panthers have been a mystery this season. Like many NFL teams we have looked like world beaters,, and other games we look like the dregs of the NFL.

Two weeks ago, we were 6-2 , and we penciled our names in for the Super Bowl. Two weeks later we are 6-4 and some want to tank the season lol.. We were the number 5 seed , 1st wild card team in , two weeks ago.. Two weeks later,, we're in the exact same spot.

So what's going on with my Panthers..
Offense, Defense, and Special Teams have all looked bad at times lol..
I think having a 3rd defensive coordinator in 3 yrs has taken it's toll.. Also, our defense is aging. Luke, Thomas Davis, Peppers, and others have lost a step.. We've always got a defensive back that is drawing social security.

New coordinator on offense as well. Some times we look like world beaters,, other times we're 3 and out and look inept . 3 rd Qtrs,, can't get it going.. rarely scoring .. I think there's something ailing Cam.. He's not running the ball like he use to. Last weeks 2 point conversion attempt against the Lions,, he'd have run that sucker in in yrs past.. Not even a peek to see if that was possible.

I hope all in the Pacific Northwest had a safe Thanksgiving ,, and enjoy the game Sunday..

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
OceanPanther":2sfb12lz said:

My Panthers have been a mystery this season. Like many NFL teams we have looked like world beaters,, and other games we look like the dregs of the NFL.

Two weeks ago, we were 6-2 , and we penciled our names in for the Super Bowl. Two weeks later we are 6-4 and some want to tank the season lol.. We were the number 5 seed , 1st wild card team in , two weeks ago.. Two weeks later,, we're in the exact same spot.

I think having a 3rd defensive coordinator in 3 yrs has taken it's toll.. Also, our defense is aging. Luke, Thomas Davis, Peppers, and others have lost a step.. We've always got a defensive back that is drawing social security.

New coordinator on offense as well. Some times we look like world beaters,, other times we're 3 and out and look inept . 3 rd Qtrs,, can't get it going.. rarely scoring .. I think there's something ailing Cam.. He's not running the ball like he use to. Last weeks 2 point conversion attempt against the Lions,, he'd have run that sucker in in yrs past.. Not even a peek to see if that was possible.

I hope all in the Pacific Northwest had a safe Thanksgiving ,, and enjoy the game Sunday..

Best opposing team post this year.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
OceanPanther":75dh6m1h said:

Sounds like yall are going thru some growing pains as we are. We seem to be recovering pretty well as the people in place were what was needed and they needed a better circumstancial coach.

Your post pretty much answers most of my questions. Only question I may have is does the weather have an adverse affect on your teams play? And you say that something may be ailing Cam, Possibly age being a culprit. Age with that much body tends to drain in the long run....in my vision. Have a great weekend sir.

OceanPanther

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2e28nviu said:
OceanPanther":2e28nviu said:

Sounds like yall are going thru some growing pains as we are. We seem to be recovering pretty well as the people in place were what was needed and they needed a better circumstancial coach.

Your post pretty much answers most of my questions. Only question I may have is does the weather have an adverse affect on your teams play? And you say that something may be ailing Cam, Possibly age being a culprit. Age with that much body tends to drain in the long run....in my vision. Have a great weekend sir.

Weather.. hmm ,, depends on the weather I guess.
Christian McCaffery seems to do well in all weather,, great talent for us. Cam plays well in all weather. Wind can be tough on all teams, kicking, passing etc. I don’t see weather a factor in today’s game. 55 degrees today .

I’m betting,We’ll never know if Cam has an injury . Norv has been a very good influence on Cam. His passing efficiency is way up , as well as QB rating. He’ll still run, but there was a 3rd down and the 2 pt conversion we are use to seeing him pull the ball down and run .. maybe he’s trying to listen to Norv.

Our defense this season is the biggest difference than in years past.

Seahawks seem to be trending up,, as we’ve lost 2 in a row. With that said,, if we win at home,, everything chances mentally lol.

We do well at home too .

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
OceanPanther":3eoff9ve said:
Seahawkfan80":3eoff9ve said:
OceanPanther":3eoff9ve said:

Weather.. hmm ,, depends on the weather I guess.
Christian McCaffery seems to do well in all weather,, great talent for us. Cam plays well in all weather. Wind can be tough on all teams, kicking, passing etc. I don’t see weather a factor in today’s game. 55 degrees today .

I’m betting,We’ll never know if Cam has an injury . Norv has been a very good influence on Cam. His passing efficiency is way up , as well as QB rating. He’ll still run, but there was a 3rd down and the 2 pt conversion we are use to seeing him pull the ball down and run .. maybe he’s trying to listen to Norv.

Our defense this season is the biggest difference than in years past.

Seahawks seem to be trending up,, as we’ve lost 2 in a row. With that said,, if we win at home,, everything chances mentally lol.

We do well at home too .

How many times have the Kitties beaten Russ in Carolina? Not many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk