The Sackmaster!

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Love seeing Rodgers getting repeatedly sacked.
No pocket awareness this game.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Silly rabbit. Only Wilson takes dumb sacks. Rodgers also missed a bad throw which forced them to punt. Aaron Rodgers is still the greatest to me...but I hope people understand that even great Quarterbacks miss throws and make mistakes

OP
OP
Palmegranite

Palmegranite

Reaction score
He was average to awful second half. I prefer a QB that improves as the game progresses..

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
5 times we got to him tonight! You gotta love the incressed pressure we got on him in the 2nd half-those clutch 3rd down sacks made all the difference.

evergreen

Reaction score
Yes to the Solomon close up of Aaron’s face in that one sack. That was priceless! I almost enjoy those as much as tds. The two qbs switched mojo through the game. Remember running out the clock is huge improvement. What a way to end. Three and out for the D and then killing five minutes.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
So when Rodgers holds the ball too long waiting for a open guy and gets sacked its ok ? But if Wilson does it its because he sucks ?

toffee

Reaction score
Ambrose83":6b6odvu0 said:
So when Rodgers holds the ball too long waiting for a open guy and gets sacked its ok ? But if Wilson does it its because he sucks ?

and too short, lol, so he had to hold the longer.

OP
OP
Palmegranite

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Nope. Aaron was wearing horse blinders the second half. The dude doth sucketh..

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Ambrose83":uzuw1mgr said:

Pretty sure its been unanimously stated that Erin sucked horribly in the 2nd half 8)

A beautiful sight too I might add.

chris98251

Reaction score
I tried to tell people we were in his head and was mocked, the shots on the sidelines and when he was knocked down a lot and the zooms on his face showed it.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Front line definitely ramped up and even more were cueing on if leaked out of the pocket. Gotta give kudos to adjusting scheme and coverage helping a lot as well. When A-Aron has to check off something he was for sure open he starts to deer in head lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlciG

Reaction score
I was just happy to NOT see any 3 man rushes on critical 3rd downs

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Hawkpower":363eu3pz said:
Ambrose83":363eu3pz said:

Pretty sure its been unanimously stated that Erin sucked horribly in the 2nd half 8)

Unanimous?? Lol no, not even among Packer fans. Half of them blame McCarthy for Rodgers terrible play in the 2nd half. 80% of the media is blaming McCarthy and Rodgers not having enough. ESPN even did a segment asking if Rodgers needs Leveon Bell

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I found it hilarious, and not surprising that Buck and Aikman didn't spend much time at all on the flat out misses by Rodgers. Sure Russ missed an easy one and was off the first half. But he was nails when it counted.
Rodgers threw an easy 3rd and 2 at the WR's knees, very little talk about it. Earlier in the game, Rodgers throws it 3 or 4 yards behind a receiver over the middle, not a word. And, Rodgers lays in to the guy. He's such a whiner.
Though those 3 long passes, you gotta' be kidding me. Unreal throws.

TreeRon

Reaction score
Scorpion05":18239ln0 said:
Hawkpower":18239ln0 said:
Ambrose83":18239ln0 said:

Unanimous?? Lol no, not even among Packer fans. Half of them blame McCarthy for Rodgers terrible play in the 2nd half. 80% of the media is blaming McCarthy and Rodgers not having enough. ESPN even did a segment asking if Rodgers needs Leveon Bell

I found it curious that most of the focus after the game was on the miscues of the Packers, Rogers and especially McCarthy. Very little credit to the Hawks for the win.

Seymour

Reaction score
toffee":1h6sedi4 said:
Make no mistake, Rodgers is a game manager lol.

I think "they" now call this an elite game manager. :roll:

Steve2222

Reaction score
Often gets overlooked in the Failmary game, but Rodgers was sacked like 8 times including 6 in the first half