Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Seahawks-49ers flexed out of Sunday night

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• I don't blame them to be honest. I'm already sick of watching the 49ers- they got like 6 games in prime time this year.

"We all we got, we all we need"
    lukerguy
    NET Veteran

• Not bad at all. After we whoop up on the Niners it’ll be fun watching that game on Sunday night. That could turn out to be a huge game in the AFC. Regardless it should be one of the most highly touted games of the 2018 regular season.
    Bandwagon76
    NET Bench Warmer

• Not surprising at all. No one but Seahawks and 49ers fans would want to watch that.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    * NET Moderator *

• Excellent! Been expecting this for a while now. No need to have that game at Night.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• Yup, who ever sets prime time scheduling for the NFL is probably looking for a new job. They were clearly hoping the 4.99ers would compete this year.
    SpokaneHawks
    NET Starter

• SpokaneHawks wrote:Yup, who ever sets prime time scheduling for the NFL is probably looking for a new job. They were clearly hoping the 4.99ers would compete this year.

Their hopes were well-founded until Jimmy G got hurt.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• i love primetime games though, hopefully we get an extra next year.
    rcaido
    NET Veteran

• Bandwagon76 wrote:Not bad at all. After we whoop up on the Niners it’ll be fun watching that game on Sunday night. That could turn out to be a huge game in the AFC. Regardless it should be one of the most highly touted games of the 2018 regular season.

Go Chiefs! So sick of the steelers. Pundits talk about how they won't show some games in primetime because they are blowouts, yet they couldn't replay the steelers panthers game enough. Where was the suspense in that game? idiotic.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

• MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    SpokaneHawks wrote:Yup, who ever sets prime time scheduling for the NFL is probably looking for a new job. They were clearly hoping the 4.99ers would compete this year.

Their hopes were well-founded until Jimmy G got hurt.

Not so sure we would have been a playoff team with Jimmy G. The defense has just been giving up a lot of late leads in 4th quarter. But maybe 8-8? The defense gave up leads in the Detroit game, GB, Chargers, second Arizona game, NYG game. The 49ers still have a lot of work to do on defense.
    94Smith
    NET Practice Squad

• Dammit so much! I have missed Hawks/Niners games in multiple seasons because I've been involved in a local annual holiday concert that takes place on Sunday evening this particular December weekend. This year, they finally moved the concert up to 3 p.m. to accommodate the schoolkids who participate. Sweet — for once, I get to perform, then go home and watch the game live!

But no. I'll still have to DVR the game and watch it later, like every year.

Thanks for nothing, sucky Niners.
    Knuck Chox
    NET Bench Warmer

• lukerguy wrote:I don't blame them to be honest. I'm already sick of watching the 49ers- they got like 6 games in prime time this year.

I don't know, I think they could have played up the "Richard Sherman vs. Russell Wilson" angle if they'd tried.
    MarylandHawk
    NET Practice Squad

• Dang! It just means there's less time for beer before the game. Oh well. Where's the best bloody mary by the stadium anyway? Since I travel to games, I normally go to night games. This will be the first day game I've gone to that's a non-playoff game since 1988.
    2018 Adopt a Rookie: Rashaad Penny

Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran

• Sox-n-Hawks wrote:Dang! It just means there's less time for beer before the game. Oh well. Where's the best bloody mary by the stadium anyway? Since I travel to games, I normally go to night games. This will be the first day game I've gone to that's a non-playoff game since 1988.

Here's a another, maybe better plan, Sox:

Drink after the game either in celebration or to drown your sorrows. But watch the game sober and enjoy it fully! See? Win-win. :D
    NET Veteran

• So, since we have played well in prime-time games, does this change lower our win chances? And if so, does it even matter against the 9ers? For instance, win probability drops from 98% to 96%.
    NET Veteran

• SpokaneHawks wrote:Yup, who ever sets prime time scheduling for the NFL is probably looking for a new job. They were clearly hoping the 4.99ers would compete this year.

Nah, there's a healthy margin for error with those folks as making a schedule is no small task -

https://operations.nfl.com/the-game/cre ... -schedule/
    mrt144
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:12 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information