Most shocking stat of the 2018 season imo......

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Who is leading the NFL in Rushing yards per game??? The Seattle Seahawks at 152.2 yards per game.

Unreal, and Solari is one hell of a coach. :2thumbs:
Coming off a season where it was a struggle to get a yard or two, this imo has been the most surprising thing about the 2018 season, and I'm not sure there's a close 2nd really. It's unfortunate we haven't been able to close out games, because this running game has given them exactly what the need to win games. Eating up clock was a massive issue last year.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Unfortunately a 4-5 record to show for it. So far this season has been amazing yet disappointing. I wonder if a team has ever missed the playoffs while leading the league in rushing

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Well we probably should be leading as we run 50 percent of the time. Running game is very much improved.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
We just gotta get into the dance. We are built for the post season ;)

IdahoVandalHawk

Reaction score
Who's 28th in passing? The Seattle Seahawks. Easily the most disappointing stat of 2018. The Hawks can't pass when they need to and it's insanely frustrating. Russ is not absolved of blame, but Schotty sucks at the passing game. Receivers aren't getting separation and Schotty can't scheme them open. Not to mention Schotty's gross mismanagement of what Russ does best. If last year's theme was the ineptitude of the offensive line, this year it should be the ineptitude of Schotty/Russ and the passing game.

Chapow

Reaction score
IdahoVandalHawk":14k0k32p said:
Who's 28th in passing? The Seattle Seahawks. Easily the most disappointing stat of 2018. The Hawks can't pass when they need to and it's insanely frustrating. Russ is not absolved of blame, but Schotty sucks at the passing game. Receivers aren't getting separation and Schotty can't scheme them open. Not to mention Schotty's gross mismanagement of what Russ does best. If last year's theme was the ineptitude of the offensive line, this year it should be the ineptitude of Schotty/Russ and the passing game.

And yet we still scored 31 points against the Rams twice this season. Is the offense, and more specifically the passing game, really the problem here? Shouldn't 31 points be enough?

Just seems like I'm hearing a lot more complaints about the passing game than I am about the defense following a game in which our offense just scored 31 points.