Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Positive Mojo thread

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Positive Mojo thread
Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:55 pm
  • There are 7 games left! 5 wins and we are in. It doesn’t matter who you play or when you play it’s HOW you play THAT day and that’s all that matters. Let’s get to .500 Thursday night and let the chips fall after that. Can I please get an Amen?

Go Hawks
    Bandwagon76
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: Positive Mojo thread
Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:02 pm
  • Bandwagon76 wrote:There are 7 games left! 5 wins and we are in. It doesn’t matter who you play or when you play it’s HOW you play THAT day and that’s all that matters. Let’s get to .500 Thursday night and let the chips fall after that. Can I please get an Amen?

Go Hawks

I wanna see them make Rodgers throw a Surface at McCarthy.
    mrt144
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:13 pm
  • Bandwagon76 wrote:There are 7 games left! 5 wins and we are in. It doesn’t matter who you play or when you play it’s HOW you play THAT day and that’s all that matters. Let’s get to .500 Thursday night and let the chips fall after that. Can I please get an Amen?

Go Hawks

Amen!!!! :irishdrinkers:
    907Hawk
    NET Starter

Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:59 am
  • mrt144 wrote:
    Bandwagon76 wrote:There are 7 games left! 5 wins and we are in. It doesn’t matter who you play or when you play it’s HOW you play THAT day and that’s all that matters. Let’s get to .500 Thursday night and let the chips fall after that. Can I please get an Amen?

Go Hawks

I wanna see Clay Matthews get hit so hard he forgets his name.
    2018 Adopt a Rookie: Rashaad Penny

Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:41 am
  • Looking forward to seeing Erin whine and moan all night long.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:28 am

Go Hawks

Amen!

P.S. I like your screen name. A little humor is appreciated.
    BleuEyedHawk
    NET Rookie

Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:01 am
  • Sox-n-Hawks wrote:
    mrt144 wrote:
    Bandwagon76 wrote:There are 7 games left! 5 wins and we are in. It doesn’t matter who you play or when you play it’s HOW you play THAT day and that’s all that matters. Let’s get to .500 Thursday night and let the chips fall after that. Can I please get an Amen?

Go Hawks

I wanna see Clay Matthews get hit so hard he forgets his name.

I want to see him get hit so hard his name becomes Porcelain.

However, his momma called him Clay, Im gonna call him Clay.
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Positive Mojo thread
Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:55 am
  • Some say we’ll need to go 5-2 the rest of the way. Others say 6-1. Don’t really matter CUZ WE RUNNIN DAT TABLE!!!!

The only 2 remaining games that had me worried were at Carolina and KC. Well, Pitt may have exposed Carolina a little bit. If we can hang with the Rams on the road, we can win in Carolina. As far as the KC game, if they don’t flex us out of that prime time slot, we can take them in primetime in our house. (Of course, if they flex us out that could mean KC has HFA wrapped up already, which could be a good thing too).

3 has got to up his game a notch here in the home stretch. That will be the key. Avoid those sacks and overthrows. I just have a feeling we’ll see “the really good Russ” down the stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    James in PA
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:09 pm
  • James in PA wrote:Some say we’ll need to go 5-2 the rest of the way. Others say 6-1. Don’t really matter CUZ WE RUNNIN DAT TABLE!!!!

The only 2 remaining games that had me worried were at Carolina and KC. Well, Pitt may have exposed Carolina a little bit. If we can hang with the Rams on the road, we can win in Carolina. As far as the KC game, if they don’t flex us out of that prime time slot, we can take them in primetime in our house. (Of course, if they flex us out that could mean KC has HFA wrapped up already, which could be a good thing too).

3 has got to up his game a notch here in the home stretch. That will be the key. Avoid those sacks and overthrows. I just have a feeling we’ll see “the really good Russ” down the stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And please lord speaking of Kansas City, can we get the defense to react and tackle on a jet sweep or pitch? Outside runs in particular are killing us. We need to blow a few of those up so teams stop doing it.

It’s a one game at a time season and we have been there before. If somehow the Hawks can get to 7-5 I think we have a lot to be excited about, even if it’s not meant to be this year. I see a 12,13 win team in 2019.
    Bandwagon76
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:13 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information