Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

RW has best QB rating against blitz

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
RW has best QB rating against blitz
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:45 pm

• I like this list. Russell is #1 with a 129.4 QB rating against the blitz, and Brady is last. :D
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Re: RW has best QB rating against blitz
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:49 pm
  • Something tells me that will have no effect on the Stafford boners poping up around here. :shock: :snack:
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:57 pm
  • QB Rating doesn't account for sacks or fumbles, so this is a slightly misleading stat. We could adjust the formula for sacks and fumbles but then Andy Dalton would be first and that's just kind of weird.
    knownone
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:29 pm
  • I knew he was always really good but this year I wouldn’t have guessed that. Sacks take a huge toll.
    evergreen
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:43 am
  • knownone wrote:QB Rating doesn't account for sacks or fumbles, so this is a slightly misleading stat. We could adjust the formula for sacks and fumbles but then Andy Dalton would be first and that's just kind of weird.

Russ is the only great QB who makes mistakes, who knew

Anyone who watches film around the league, especially of Brady, knows the whole unstoppable Brady narrative is a myth. He often has great protection, especially by Seahawks standards. Watch film of him against Rex Ryan’s defense when the Jets defense was great. Watch any game he’s struggled in. Then listen to what Mike Vrabel(Titans) said about Brady yesterday post-game about what happens once you take away his first read and pressure him. He crumbles. All time great, but it’s always been annoying to hear people critique Russ by extreme standards. Most elite QBs give you B to B+ games throughout the year, with a couple C’s in between and some A- to A++ to balance things out

Russ btw, has always had a great rating against the blitz. Especially when Baldwin was healthy
    Scorpion05
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:44 am
  • Nah, don't you know???? Everything bad that happens with this team is Russ' fault. It's clearly his fault that the pass blocking was a joke on that fumble. He's supposed to have eyes in the back of his head.
    It's clearly his fault the D is getting shredded too.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:19 am
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Nah, don't you know???? Everything bad that happens with this team is Russ' fault. It's clearly his fault that the pass blocking was a joke on that fumble. He's supposed to have eyes in the back of his head.
    It's clearly his fault the D is getting shredded too.

It's clearly his fault that Sea-bass shanked the onside kick.
    2018 Adopt a Rookie: Rashaad Penny

Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:26 am
  • No hashtag needed, just straight truth right there........
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:47 pm
  • Update: Russell Wilson is still destroying the blitz.

hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:53 pm
  • Is anyone really surprised that he is best against the blitz?

He’s had more practice against unblocked rushers, in his career, than any other quarterback. He should be pretty darn good against it by now, or dead.

LOL
    Fire Tom Cable

Still can't believe we let Alex Collins go
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:58 pm
  • He's too short, don't you know.
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:01 pm
  • The problem with using just passer rating vs blitz is that passer rating doesn't consider a sack a pass attempt (and shouldn't because most sacks are on oline not qb). Russell likely benefits some (ranking wise) because of that because his sack rate doesn't show up. Reason I bring this up is because this does not represent the total picture of how well we do overall as a team vs the blitz unfortunately.

Sorry but I need to bring this up since Twisted and Spin are on vacation do to playing too well. :twisted:
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:47 pm
  • hawknation2018 wrote:

I like this list. Russell is #1 with a 129.4 QB rating against the blitz, and Brady is last. :D

Can't be true. Elite QBs do not finish even avg in any passing category, let alone last place. So I have been told.

Wilson & Rodgers have always killed the blitz. Yeah they protect their rating by taking some unnecessary sacks here and there in the process. But the best way to play them has always been to play coverage, have disciplined rush lanes and let them run into sacks holding the ball against 4 man rushes while they are looking for the big play downfield.

My mouth waters when I see that the opponents are blitzing. Please keep blitzing Wilson.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:55 pm
  • In a related tweet...

I love how they offer a hypothesis and then right away post a series of numbers that glaringly refute said hypothesis. Their "bottom 5" list contains three of the league's better QB's.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:09 pm
  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:In a related tweet...

I love how they offer a hypothesis and then right away post a series of numbers that glaringly refute said hypothesis. Their "bottom 5" list contains three of the league's better QB's.

Also the 4th most pressured QB in the NFL per pass play. Of course, this can be misleading, since the Seahawks pass less than any other team and thus have a higher proportion of 3rd down passing plays, when the defense can focus more on pressuring the QB.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:11 pm
  • One of the metrics for passer rating is yards per attempt, which is is going to be low for guys like Brady who dump the ball off immediately to the outlet receiver. The more mobile QBs who hold the ball longer are naturally going to be ranked higher, particularly since sacks don't count.

It's really a very poor metric, and an even worse one for situational data sets

Fun fact: Only 2 Seattle QBs have ever had a perfect passing rating for a game: Russell Wilson and Dave Kreig.
    Fun fact 2: Peyton Manning had 4 perfect passer rating games, and one 0 passer rating game.
    KiwiHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:15 pm
  • KiwiHawk wrote:One of the metrics for passer rating is yards per attempt, which is is going to be low for guys like Brady who dump the ball off immediately to the outlet receiver. The more mobile QBs who hold the ball longer are naturally going to be ranked higher, particularly since sacks don't count.

Fun fact: Only 2 Seattle QBs have ever had a perfect passing rating for a game: Russell Wilson and Dave Kreig.
    Fun fact 2: Peyton Manning had 4 perfect passer rating games, and one 0 passer rating game.

So why isn’t Newton at the top of the list?

Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:54 pm
  • Primarily due to legit run threat.

Wilson is so much better this season in ways beyond mere stats.

Wonder if we'll be willing to pay him what he wants which very well could be what he deserves.

GO HAWKS!
    semiahmoo
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:03 pm
  • Sox-n-Hawks wrote:
    KiwiHawk wrote:One of the metrics for passer rating is yards per attempt, which is is going to be low for guys like Brady who dump the ball off immediately to the outlet receiver. The more mobile QBs who hold the ball longer are naturally going to be ranked higher, particularly since sacks don't count.

Because his theory is a hip shot in the dark that missed the broad side of the barn. ;)

Mariota
    Prescott
    Rodgers
    Newton
    Taylor

are all mobile QB's and they all are bottom half of the league.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:21 pm
  • Seymour wrote:
    Sox-n-Hawks wrote:
    KiwiHawk wrote:One of the metrics for passer rating is yards per attempt, which is is going to be low for guys like Brady who dump the ball off immediately to the outlet receiver. The more mobile QBs who hold the ball longer are naturally going to be ranked higher, particularly since sacks don't count.

Because his theory is a hip shot in the dark that missed the broad side of the barn. ;)

Mariota
    Prescott
    Rodgers
    Newton
    Taylor

Mobile QBs = Automatic high passer rating. Or so I have been told.

Cam, Vick, and many others disprove this, but you got to hold on to something I guess.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:28 pm
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:30 pm
  • But... but.... it looks like..... but.... he’s short..... but he’s a backup in this league.... but

Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:31 pm
  • Didn't you know if you underthrow you get better passer rating.
    rcaido
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:37 pm
  • rcaido wrote:Didn't you know if you underthrow you get better passer rating.

Actually I do, and so does Russell. An overthrown ball cannot be caught, and underthrown one can.

Not talking about all passes, talking about down field passes 20+ yards where the receiver has time to adjust.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:40 pm
  • According to some its not elite if you underthrow a ball that only your receiver can get...Doesn't matter if its a higher percentage then an overthrow, its short must mean he isn't accurate enough.
    rcaido
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:43 pm
  • rcaido wrote:According to some its not elite if you underthrow a ball that only your receiver can get...Doesn't matter if its a higher percentage then an overthrow, its short must mean he isn't accurate enough.

They don't have a clue then. You also get penalties like we did against the whiners because the defender will often get caught with interference. :2thumbs:

You try to make the perfect throw but error to the short side.

I see far too many other QB's overthow wide open receivers. This is one reason Wilson is top 3 in deep passes...but dont tell the oblivious enemy. ;)
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:02 pm
  • Seymour wrote:
    Sox-n-Hawks wrote:

Mariota
    Prescott
    Rodgers
    Newton
    Taylor

Um Rodgers is #2 on the best-vs-the-blitz list. Nice try.

It makes logical sense - you need more time to throw longer, so you have to buy that time unless your OL is amazing at picking up blitzes.
    KiwiHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:05 pm
  • PS: I like how saying that Wilson is mobile and tends to keep plays alive longer when blitzed is taken as an attack on Wilson such that you all must come pile on defending him. You do know I like Wilson, right? Have been a supporter since Day 1? Right? Or maybe you weren't around then because the bandwagon hadn't happened yet.

PPS: You know not all QBs meet the other criteria for high passer ratings other than staying alive long enough to average over 12.5 yards per attempt?

This is one of the things that is so frustrating about participating on this board. Make a reasoned argument and you are met with strawmen and other logical fallacies just because someone perceives you might be knocking a player they are fond of, largely due to either not reading or not understanding what you wrote. Hell, half the time I don't think people read past the poster name and just respond to what they think your position might be based on something you posted in another thread.

This is why we can't have nice things.
    KiwiHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:06 am
  • KiwiHawk wrote:PS: I like how saying that Wilson is mobile and tends to keep plays alive longer when blitzed is taken as an attack on Wilson such that you all must come pile on defending him. You do know I like Wilson, right? Have been a supporter since Day 1? Right? Or maybe you weren't around then because the bandwagon hadn't happened yet.

PPS: You know not all QBs meet the other criteria for high passer ratings other than staying alive long enough to average over 12.5 yards per attempt?

This is one of the things that is so frustrating about participating on this board. Make a reasoned argument and you are met with strawmen and other logical fallacies just because someone perceives you might be knocking a player they are fond of, largely due to either not reading or not understanding what you wrote. Hell, half the time I don't think people read past the poster name and just respond to what they think your position might be based on something you posted in another thread.

So let me get this straight? A dot net member posts a tweet about RW having a great QBR against the blitz. You jump on here and flame the QBR with a logical fallacy THEN proceed to bash someone for sticking up for the OP by proving your eyeballs wrong?

P.S. Erin has 280% the rushing yards of Tom Brady. That must make him an Elite rusher.

P.P.S. If 8 out of the top ten against the blitz aren't typical "dual threat" QBs, your attempt at an argument is unsubstantiated.

Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:16 am
  • He's also the highest rated QB since week 3 too bad he's not elite.... :sarcasm_on:
    austinslater25
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:16 am
  • Go ahead and blitz him, good luck with that.
    Russ is just really damn good. Not sure anything he does should surprise anyone at this point. This guy can do it all on the field, and most importantly is clutch when it counts. What is more annoying than anything is that people will point out one or two bad plays in a game that he is lights out. As if EVERY QB in the league doesn't make bad throws. Believe it or not, they actually do. :roll:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:31 am
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Go ahead and blitz him, good luck with that.
    Russ is just really damn good. Not sure anything he does should surprise anyone at this point. This guy can do it all on the field, and most importantly is clutch when it counts. What is more annoying than anything is that people will point out one or two bad plays in a game that he is lights out. As if EVERY QB in the league doesn't make bad throws. Believe it or not, they actually do. :roll:

But they’re all taller, so that’s expected.

Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:51 am
  • Good point, you do need to look a certain way to be a truly good QB. :lol:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:39 am
  • KiwiHawk wrote:
    Seymour wrote:
    Sox-n-Hawks wrote:

Mariota
    Prescott
    Rodgers
    Newton
    Taylor

Um Rodgers is #2 on the best-vs-the-blitz list. Nice try.

It makes logical sense - you need more time to throw longer, so you have to buy that time unless your OL is amazing at picking up blitzes.

You should read your OWN post again! You said YARDS PER ATTEMPT, and that is what I was talking about.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:20 am
  • Seymour: I said Yards Per Attempt because it's one of the 4 metrics of the passer rating.

Sox-N-Hawks: Observing that QBs who have a tendency to extend a play looking for a longer throw, Like Wilson and Rodgers, will naturally have a higher passer rating than quick-dump-off QBs like Brady, because yards-per-attempt is one of the metrics of the passer rating, is an OBSERVATION, not a FLAME.

Why must everything here be combative? Can't we have a discussion without people instantly taking sides and assuming the other is attacking? It's getting positively stupid around here.
    KiwiHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:30 am
  • KiwiHawk wrote:Seymour: I said Yards Per Attempt because it's one of the 4 metrics of the passer rating.

Sox-N-Hawks: Observing that QBs who have a tendency to extend a play looking for a longer throw, Like Wilson and Rodgers, will naturally have a higher passer rating than quick-dump-off QBs like Brady, because yards-per-attempt is one of the metrics of the passer rating, is an OBSERVATION, not a FLAME.

Why must everything here be combative? Can't we have a discussion without people instantly taking sides and assuming the other is attacking? It's getting positively stupid around here.

If that’s the case, start a thread discussing the merits (or lack there of) with the QBR system, instead of pulling strings on this one. Just some advice.

Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:47 am
  • KiwiHawk wrote:Seymour: I said Yards Per Attempt because it's one of the 4 metrics of the passer rating.

Sounds like you not only are confusing others, but also yourself. If you were talking about passer rating then why did you respond talking about Rodgers 2nd in vs blitz?

KiwiHawk wrote:Um Rodgers is #2 on the best-vs-the-blitz list. Nice try.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:13 pm
  • Seymour wrote:
    KiwiHawk wrote:Seymour: I said Yards Per Attempt because it's one of the 4 metrics of the passer rating.

Sounds like you not only are confusing others, but also yourself. If you were talking about passer rating then why did you respond talking about Rodgers 2nd in vs blitz?

Because the metric being measured to rank QBs vs the blitz is passer rating?

What did you think it was, shoe size? Wonderlic score?

It even says "According to Passer Rating" on the damn graphic.

Sox-N-Hawks wrote:If that’s the case, start a thread discussing the merits (or lack there of) with the QBR system, instead of pulling strings on this one. Just some advice.

We used to be able to discuss football on this forum because people knew enough about football to understand passer rating is a different stat than QBR.

Now I not only have to explain they are two different things, but also apparently host a class in the merits of a stat I'm not even using.

And when someone sees such high-falutin' talk as someone understanding the components of the passer rating and how a quarterback's style might influence his number, well that's just an attack against our QB! Joe-Bob, grab the pitchforks! Martha, get yer boomstick!
    KiwiHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:29 pm
  • KiwiHawk wrote:
    Seymour wrote:
    KiwiHawk wrote:Seymour: I said Yards Per Attempt because it's one of the 4 metrics of the passer rating.

Because the metric being measured to rank QBs vs the blitz is passer rating?

What did you think it was, shoe size? Wonderlic score?

It even says "According to Passer Rating" on the damn graphic.

Sox-N-Hawks wrote:If that’s the case, start a thread discussing the merits (or lack there of) with the QBR system, instead of pulling strings on this one. Just some advice.

We used to be able to discuss football on this forum because people knew enough about football to understand passer rating is a different stat than QBR.

Now I not only have to explain they are two different things, but also apparently host a class in the merits of a stat I'm not even using.

And when someone sees such high-falutin' talk as someone understanding the components of the passer rating and how a quarterback's style might influence his number, well that's just an attack against our QB! Joe-Bob, grab the pitchforks! Martha, get yer boomstick!

Erin gets praise for his passer rating...Wilson for some reason pads his stats w/ sacks and because he is a mobile QB.

There is always a slight or excuse for some reason against Wilson...

Wilson cant win without Lynch
    Wilson cant win without LOB
    Wilson cant throw from the pocket
    Wilson is too fat
    Wilson is too religious
    Wilson has too many distractions
    Wilson holds on too the ball too long
    Passer rating is not a QB stat
    He only scores in the 4th quarter
    He only throws 25 times a game not worth the money
    His elite number are only elite because its a passing league now
    Wilson underthrows
    Wilson too short not black enough
    Wilson cheats by throwing shoes...

When other QBs struggle...Its the coach, no offensive line, not enough play makers.
    rcaido
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:48 pm
  • rcaido wrote:Erin gets praise for his passer rating...Wilson for some reason pads his stats w/ sacks and because he is a mobile QB.

Wilson is too fat
    Wilson is too religious
    Wilson underthrows

When other QBs struggle...Its the coach, no offensive line, not enough play makers.

... ?!?!?

Seriously?

This is how this went down...

Them: "Wilson is #1 against the blitz *According to passer rating. Brady's down near the bottom"
    Me: "The more mobile QBs who hold the ball longer are naturally going to be ranked higher, particularly since sacks don't count."
    Them: "Mariota, Prescott, Rodgers, Newton, Taylor are all mobile QB's and they all are bottom half of the league."
    Me: "Um, Rodgers is literally #2 on the list behind Wilson"
    Them: "Erin gets praise for his passer rating...Wilson for some reason pads his stats w/ sacks and because he is a mobile QB"

What the actual &$*#?

I am not singing the praises of anyone nor damning anyone. I WAS OBSERVING HOW THE PASSER RATING REWARDS LONGER PASSES (and therefore conversely punishes dump-offs) AND DOESN'T PUNISH SACKS. That's all. It was an OBSERVATION, not a comparison, not a diss, not a flame.

You people are .... There just aren't words I can use that are acceptable int he main forum, but you are those.

Screw me for making an observation.
    KiwiHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:48 pm
  • Sox-n-Hawks wrote:
    KiwiHawk wrote:PS: I like how saying that Wilson is mobile and tends to keep plays alive longer when blitzed is taken as an attack on Wilson such that you all must come pile on defending him. You do know I like Wilson, right? Have been a supporter since Day 1? Right? Or maybe you weren't around then because the bandwagon hadn't happened yet.

So let me get this straight? A dot net member posts a tweet about RW having a great QBR against the blitz. You jump on here and flame the QBR with a logical fallacy THEN proceed to bash someone for sticking up for the OP by proving your eyeballs wrong?

P.S. Erin has 280% the rushing yards of Tom Brady. That must make him an Elite rusher.

P.P.S. If 8 out of the top ten against the blitz aren't typical "dual threat" QBs, your attempt at an argument is unsubstantiated.

Fade
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:56 pm
  • KiwiHawk wrote:
    rcaido wrote:Erin gets praise for his passer rating...Wilson for some reason pads his stats w/ sacks and because he is a mobile QB.

Wilson is too fat
    Wilson is too religious
    Wilson underthrows

... ?!?!?

Seriously?

Them: "Wilson is #1 against the blitz *According to passer rating. Brady's down near the bottom"
    Me: "The more mobile QBs who hold the ball longer are naturally going to be ranked higher, particularly since sacks don't count."
    Them: "Mariota, Prescott, Rodgers, Newton, Taylor are all mobile QB's and they all are bottom half of the league."
    Them: "Erin gets praise for his passer rating...Wilson for some reason pads his stats w/ sacks and because he is a mobile QB"

What the actual &$*#?

I am not singing the praises of anyone nor damning anyone. I WAS OBSERVING HOW THE PASSER RATING REWARDS LONGER PASSES (and therefore conversely punishes dump-offs) AND DOESN'T PUNISH SACKS. That's all. It was an OBSERVATION, not a comparison, not a diss, not a flame.

You people are .... There just aren't words I can use that are acceptable int he main forum, but you are those.

You screwed yourself actually...

You go into a thread where we are praising our QB for his accomplishment and decide to slight his accomplishment...Now you're acting like the victim.

Just a heads up Brady was #1 against the blitz in 2016 & #2 2015
    rcaido
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:02 pm
  • rcaido wrote:
    KiwiHawk wrote:
    rcaido wrote:Erin gets praise for his passer rating...Wilson for some reason pads his stats w/ sacks and because he is a mobile QB.

Wilson is too fat
    Wilson is too religious
    Wilson underthrows

... ?!?!?

Seriously?

What the actual &$*#?

You go into a thread where we are praising our QB for his accomplishment and decide to slight his accomplishment...Now you're acting like the victim.

Yeah I screwed myself by making an observation that people are too stupid to understand isn't an attack, or slight, or anything else against Russell Wilson. It was only an observation.
    KiwiHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:10 pm
  • KiwiHawk wrote:

Wilson is too fat
    Wilson is too religious
    Wilson underthrows

... ?!?!?

Seriously?

What the actual &$*#?

Actually, passer rating is mostly based on completion percentages and interception to TD ratio. With the total number of yards in the equation as well.

The five pieces to the equation are:

Total Passing Yards
    Attempts
    Completions
    Touchdown Passes
    Interceptions

Russ being at the top of this list is a direct reflection of his decision making, lack of interceptions and performance under pressure that leads to TDs. Otherwise you'd see Deshaun Watson and Dak Prescott at the top of this list. Your attempt to discount RWs performance under pressure based on your extensive knowledge of Passer Rating is pathetic at best. Defending your passive aggressive approach to discussion is laughable.

Based on Passer Rating, RW is the best QB under pressure in the league. Just ask Carolina... or ANYONE else who has tried to Blitz him. Attempting to prop yourself up and boost your ego by trolling a fantastic post is ridiculous. Russ is lights out this season, Solari has put one hell of a line in front of him and Shotty is calling some brilliant games. The offense is clicking. Enjoy the ride. It's a great season to be a Seahawks fan.

Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:17 pm
  • KiwiHawk wrote:
    rcaido wrote:
    KiwiHawk wrote:

Wilson is too fat
    Wilson is too religious
    Wilson underthrows

... ?!?!?

Seriously?

What the actual &$*#?

Yeah I screwed myself by making an observation that people are too stupid to understand isn't an attack, or slight, or anything else against Russell Wilson. It was only an observation.

Its not that we are too stupid too understand, its not necessary to say...We are only attacking you with facts. Its not our fault your "observation" isn't good enough to support.

You talk about sacks & mobility helps against the passer rating against the blitz...Well so does having a good offensive line or #1 receivers to bail them out...Wilson hasn't had any of that in his career...If anything he had the worse situation possible w/ poor o-line, crappy playcaller, & no #1 receiver. He has been one of the most pressured QB since he's been in the league.
    rcaido
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:39 am
  • We need a Safeword for Kiwi. He’s a bit triggered right now.

Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:27 am
  • Sox-n-Hawks wrote:We need a Safeword for Kiwi. He’s a bit triggered right now.

How about WILSON IS ELITE!
    rcaido
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:30 am
  • Sox-n-Hawks wrote:We need a Safeword for Kiwi. He’s a bit triggered right now.

I say we just make him leave his helmet on and let him tear it up. :lol:
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:06 pm
  • Th irony is that it's you guys who are triggered thinking I was somehow "attempt to discount RWs performance" such that you had to summon the goon squad to shit all over the place.

I never discounted RW's performance in any way. Any such discounting has been read into my comment artificially, and then adopted as truth and summarily attacked.

I never intended any discount or negativity toward Wilson in any way. All that has been fabricated by you and attributed to me, and that disingenuous behaviour is what pisses me off, as I believe it would anyone.
    KiwiHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:15 pm
  • KiwiHawk wrote:Th irony is that it's you guys who are triggered thinking I was somehow "attempt to discount RWs performance" such that you had to summon the goon squad to shit all over the place.

I never discounted RW's performance in any way. Any such discounting has been read into my comment artificially, and then adopted as truth and summarily attacked.

I never intended any discount or negativity toward Wilson in any way. All that has been fabricated by you and attributed to me, and that disingenuous behaviour is what pisses me off, as I believe it would anyone.

The real question is, what safeword do you want to use so we can prevent this level of butthurt in the future?

Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:11 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information