Anyone catch Donald trying to fight Britt after the game?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Didn't two players catch offsetting personal fouls over a dead ball during the game? I thought they'd both be ejected.

This is a crucial and easily catchable mistake. Just don't do this kind of crap during the game. It's almost as bad as handing, literally handing, the other team a Pick Six.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":rpnow7ul said:
https://streamable.com/ha5aa

Crazy really but then it isnt at same time.
Starting to look reminiscent of Seattle San Fran hatred.

All good, if the Rams don't win the Super Bowl this year, they won't in the near future cause they are in salary cap hell.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
And fans of other teams try to say Hawks players are classless. Funny.

I would love to make the playoffs and beat them. That would be the ultimate revenge, paper tigers

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Looks like he’s gonna be donating a hefty sum of money to the Goodell fund.

hawks85

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":xe358oyq said:
Shanegotyou11":xe358oyq said:

All good, if the Rams don't win the Super Bowl this year, they won't in the near future cause they are in salary cap hell.
It would be so sweet if we did some how make the playoffs play these fools again AND this time knock them out of the playoffs. I would love that. I can't stand sean mcvay I just think hes a douche and a snake in the grass. That guy is literally trading away the Rams future.

knownone

Reaction score
Didn't Britt win several wrestling championships? Donald is lucky his teammates are there.

RedAlice

Reaction score
hawks85":1xjg2wcp said:
TheLegendOfBoom":1xjg2wcp said:
Shanegotyou11":1xjg2wcp said:

It would be so sweet if we did some how make the playoffs play these fools again AND this time knock them out of the playoffs. I would love that. I can't stand sean mcvay I just think hes a douche and a snake in the grass. That guy is literally trading away the Rams future.

I’ve never seen anyone hate on McVay so hard.

Why exactly do you think he’s so bad? Seems a solid man who works hard.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
RedAlice":3e5zcj3e said:
hawks85":3e5zcj3e said:
TheLegendOfBoom":3e5zcj3e said:
Shanegotyou11":3e5zcj3e said:

I’ve never seen anyone hate on McVay so hard.

Why exactly do you think he’s so bad? Seems a solid man who works hard.
Lol. Yeah, I don't get it. McVay seems like a good stand up guy. Do you hate the man just cause he's a divisional rival's coach?

Seems like not a reason to hate anyone.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
McVay is dope. Would love to have him on our sidelines. Regarding Donald. Kinda sad for someone of his status to stoop so low. It’s obvious we’ve taken their manhood and they can’t stand it. When you pound a team on the ground like we did, that stings because you’re saying. This is who we are. This is the run. Stop us.

Oh well, let’s hope we make the wild card. Would love to see these Rams again. That offense is a piece of art but that defense has a lot of bark without a bite.

jdruaint

Reaction score
He had to put his helmet on and buckle it before going and finding Britt to start some shit.

Donald you are a beast DT but might wanna watch out as the white boy was a amateur ALL AMERICAN WRESTLER.

HawkGA

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3d251wk3 said:
Didn't two players catch offsetting personal fouls over a dead ball during the game? I thought they'd both be ejected.

This is a crucial and easily catchable mistake. Just don't do this kind of crap during the game. It's almost as bad as handing, literally handing, the other team a Pick Six.

If you are literally handing them the ball, it's not a pick. So I'm not really sure what you are saying here. Unless of course you're simply not using the word literally correctly.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/QBsMVP/status/1061846431131189249[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/NFL_DougFarrar/status/1061859489677172736[/tweet]

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I love even in a loss we are SO in the Ram's heads.

chris98251

Reaction score
What I like is we are no longer the Okung Era oatmeal mush offensive line, these guys will stand up for each other and their RB and QB, Ifedi pulling guys off Penny after the whistle when they kept driving him back. Not letting Donald go unchallenged walking thru our huddle and yes he got a bullshit flag but still we still are not taking anyone's crap. They have pride and heart and it comes out as effort in the game.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Natethegreat":1thwjr8a said:
Love how he puts a helmet on before going to start a fight.

Exactly...noticed that immediately. This is getting good. Our secondary, despite their youth, is performing quite well. LOB all over again in the next few years, and on the cheap. This goes to culture; say what you will about Pete but man he can coach-up a secondary.