Russell running the football.

cjcinec56

Reaction score
Russell hasn’t ran the ball much but today he looked like the Russell Wilson of old in the second half. Maybe he is finally completely healthy or he just decided to take control but his threat to run makes an already great running game very hard to stop. Defense played well in spots but too many receivers running free in the secondary. Rams don’t want to face Seattle in a playoff game I guarantee that.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
He needs to do that more, and we need to show confidence with calling pass plays

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
It’s was nice to see. It needs to happen more to keep the defense “honest”.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
It could be read two ways I suppose: 1) He's feeling better, or 2) He's sick of getting tagged. It was good to see him at it again though.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Loved it, all I ever hear is people complaining that he's fat and slow. Didn't look fat and slow to me. When they LET HIM do what he can do and makes him comfortable, the team can move the ball. When they stick him back there in the pocket behind an average at best pass blocking O Line, you see what happens. That turnover cost us the game, along with that pathetic onside kick crap.

Latest posts