Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Seahawks 1-4 in one possession games this year.

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • To me that is youth. I think this changes in the future. A lot of experience for the young guys.
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

• Pete is gonna have a rough time answering for that onside kick
    Polk738
    NET Rookie

• Its also the little thing's that hurt us besides the growing pains.

The wasted possession at the end of the half. The onsides kick. That cost us 6 pts. We could of been up 34-33. Or at worse be down 33-31 with this drive for fg.
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

• Team had a chance to put their foot on their throats after the two big Penny runs for a TD and they went run run pass with prosise.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

• Wilson missed Lockett pretty bad on that last hawks play.. :cry:
    doso
    NET Bench Warmer

• You can’t say it’s youth. Wilson, Baldwin and Lockett have been in the league long enough to have a game winning drive. Wilson just doesn’t have that pull it out in the end game anymore. It’s been a while since he’s out the last drive on his back and won the game for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12thmanNY
    NET Bench Warmer

• Polk738 wrote:Pete is gonna have a rough time answering for that onside kick

No he wont,it was a gamble.
    justafan
    NET Veteran

• You realize Russ is still better then league average for GW drives. Yea he has struggled this yr but defense gave up 36 today.
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

• No give up in this team or Russ, period. I love that about this team. Now it's time to start finishing these games off. They could EASILY have 6 or 7 wins right now.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• One possession games tend to normalize over time, but to be fair, not all of one possession games are equal.

For instance, when people say "one possession" game they're talking about games like the Hawks vs. Broncos in Week 1, or the first loss to the Rams this year, or the win against the Cardinals, which really were one possession games.

They're not talking about games like the Rams game yesterday, the Chargers game, or the Bears game: those are all games where the Hawks were down by 12-15 points with six minutes or less to go in the fourth quarter, and got a score while the clock was being bled out.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

• SoulfishHawk wrote:No give up in this team or Russ, period. I love that about this team. Now it's time to start finishing these games off. They could EASILY have 6 or 7 wins right now.

Agreed 100% . Pete’s Seahawks compete every single Sunday and I couldn’t appreciate that more then watching my friend whose a Jets fan watch his team get destroyed by Barkley and the Bills . We’ve been blown out once ( more then 10 points )? Since the Pete / Russ era began . This may not be a super bowl caliber team right now ... but if we get into the playoffs you never know !
    EastCoastHawksFan
    NET Veteran

• The Rams, right now, are a better more rounded team than the Seahawks...That much is obvious...the fact that the Seahawks hung in there both games and nearlywon both games, is a testament to a great coaching staff and players that don't give up rising to the level of their competition... Nobody thought the Hawks were going to do this well against the Rams... this should be an encouraging moment...Not sure why its not? The Hawks can lose 2 more games before they are out of it assuming 9-7 will make the playoffs...

LTH
    LTH
    NET Starter

• ? There was a defender right there, he can't just rifle it or it gets picked easy. Also, he was about to get hit as well.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• Popeyejones wrote:One possession games tend to normalize over time, but to be fair, not all of one possession games are equal.

For instance, when people say "one possession" game they're talking about games like the Hawks vs. Broncos in Week 1, or the first loss to the Rams this year, or the win against the Cardinals, which really were one possession games.

They're not talking about games like the Rams game yesterday, the Chargers game, or the Bears game: those are all games where the Hawks were down by 12-15 points with six minutes or less to go in the fourth quarter, and got a score while the clock was being bled out.

Every Seahawks loss has been incredibly close.

Did you watch the Chargers game? David Moore dropped a TD pass on the final play.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

• There is a mentality that the upper tier teams have, we had it with the LOB and Lynch, what is it?

There are teams that are good that when it comes down to the wire THINK they can win, then there are teams when it comes down to the wire KNOW they will win. It's a collective thought.

We are still thinking we will win right now, it took a season of thinking before the LOB teams and Lynch started knowing they would win these types of games. Someone makes a play steps up and wills it to happen.

You can't really explain it with tangibles.

We have yet to develop that personality again, were still growing and the leaders and playmakers that make those decisive plays other then Wilson have yet to emerge.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:00 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information