For all the Wilson haters

LTH

Reaction score
Just curious... who ya going to replace him with?

This I got to hear!

LTH

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Eh. First-round draft picks are automatic sure things in haters' minds. Just pick a guy, can't possibly be worse than Wilson.

northseahawk

Reaction score
Not many options, but can someone please teach him what a throw-away is for damn sake!!

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Not his best game but it wasn't the O-Line's best either.

Add to it Carson wasn't 100% and we were back to spinning Russ version 18.4. Wilson really-really needs a strong running game to be at his best. When he said this season reminded him of 2012 I really think that's the vibe he meant even if he wasn't consciously thinking it. When he has to carry the load he struggles more. He's just not that kind of QB.

He'll bounce back. Overall he's still having a very strong season.

We played a better team today and were given the predictable result.

Still have a shot at the playoffs.

GO HAWKS!

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Some guy who's taller, plays like Kirk Cousins, and looks a lot like what a Quarterback is supposed to look like with good enough stats for people to make excuses for him

Or a guy like Phillip Rivers. Another tall guy who puts up numbers and needs a ridiculously stacked team around him to make noise for maybe the 2nd time in his 14 year career :D

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Scorpion05":2ncuxgm5 said:
Some guy who's taller, plays like Kirk Cousins, and looks a lot like what a Quarterback is supposed to look like with good enough stats for people to make excuses for him

Or a guy like Phillip Rivers. Another tall guy who puts up numbers and needs a ridiculously stacked team around him to make noise for maybe the 2nd time in his 14 year career :D

I'm not going to shit on Russ, it was not a good game but he's a legit 2nd tier qb in this league after Brady and Erin but you are underselling Rivers. He has been legit his entire career. Any wins they had over those lean years were on his arm. He doesn't belong in the same breath as Cousins.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I love all the haters that come out after a sub par performance by Russ as if everything amazing he has done before the bad game is negated.

One word for you:

Simpleton.

xray

Reaction score
I don't hate Wilson...in fact sometimes I feel sorry for the little fella...Sunday he was the weakest link on offense. I have said for years that Wilson will have many QB stat records but will never be a HOF QB. He is just a little north of an OK QB.IMO

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
What a pathetic joke this board has become after losses. People just waiting in the wings to bash on Russ.
Unreal, but not at all surprising.

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
flmmkrz":3gfnt87y said:
Scorpion05":3gfnt87y said:

I'm not going to shit on Russ, it was not a good game but he's a legit 2nd tier qb in this league after Brady and Erin but you are underselling Rivers. He has been legit his entire career. Any wins they had over those lean years were on his arm. He doesn't belong in the same breath as Cousins.

Rivers has Indeed been legit his whole career, but he also had HORRENDOUS games. I guess he’s a game manager too :lol: .

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
It's a QB's league and Wilson isn't playing well enough it's that simple . At some point you have to blow it up and start over maybe now's the time before the FO waste 100 million dollars on a QB that isn't playing well enough to make the playoffs anymore. At this point I have no confidence in Wilson's ability to win a big game against a good team. Were going to find out if these last few games were more about the level of competition and less about how good Wilson was playing.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And just like that, the 5 game stretch where they looked like a damn good team means nothing :roll:
This is still a good young team, just gonna' take their lumps off and on this year. And that's ok, they are improving overall and should be pretty good come December.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
People either bash or love wilson. He isnt in between with a lot of fans.

Seymour

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2r9lr3mz said:
What a pathetic joke this board has become after losses. People just waiting in the wings to bash on Russ.
Unreal, but not at all surprising.

More than not surprising. I'd say very predictable. It's always the same 10-15 people. :drool:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The team had a crappy game, it happens. Plenty of ball to play, and we have zero control over it. Enjoy the ride, it's gonna' be up and down all year. And they are in every game they play, that's a good thing.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
flmmkrz":1uaami3q said:
Scorpion05":1uaami3q said:

Rivers has not been legit his whole career imo. Even with decent stats he’s made game losing plays and bone headed mistakes. And he’s gotten little to no criticism for it in his 14 year career. Even when the AFC West was a cakewalk division. So no, Rivers was never that good to me. In comparison, Russ has done so much more with little credit from the national media and some of his own fans