The NFL team other than the Hawks that you have been a fan

xray

Reaction score
I go first....I have been a Patriots fan since the original killer B's ..Belichick & Brady....2002....nobody will ever duplicate the Patriots....Pound for pound the best NFL team I have seen over the years. IMO but always GO HAWKS!!

sdog1981

Reaction score
During the days of local Blackouts, the only teams that were on were the 49ers or Cowboys. So I got to know those teams.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawks and whomever is playing the cowboys, patriots, Stealers, and Niners.

8)

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Growing up in Chicago during the 50s, I was a Bears fan... 1963 World Champions, George Halas, Mike Ditka, Willie Gallimore, Richie Pettibone, Gayle Sayers,,, etc. Bears were the Monsters of the Midway for several years and I loved it.

In 1969, I was drafted and spent 18 months out the country and lost my connection to the Bears. In 1971, I moved down to southern IL and became a Cardinals fans as a result. Those were the days of Don Coryell and the Cardiac Kids. Lots of fun and excitement that didn't exist with the stodgy old Bears franchise.

And in 1980 I moved out to Seattle and became a Seahawks fan... never to change franchises again. Been here in the PNW ever since.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Used to like the Titans back in Steve McNair /Eddie George days, music city miracle was one hell of a moment. Watch some of their games still, liked what they were building last year but can't seem to put it together this year.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
xray":3b2b6zbi said:
I go first....I have been a Patriots fan since the original killer B's ..Belichick & Brady....2002....nobody will ever duplicate the Patriots....Pound for pound the best NFL team I have seen over the years. IMO but always GO HAWKS!!

Killer Bs? That’s a ripoff of 1970s Miami defense.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
I started out as a Colts fan. They really sucked in the late '70s, early '80s. I took a liking to Zorn & Largent and when the Colts packed up in the middle of the night to sneak out of town I turned to the Seahawks and never looked back.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
There is no other team worthy of my affection. However, I’m usually a fan of whoever is playing the Packers.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
When a very young buck, I was a Chargers fan in the days of Dan Fouts, Charlie Joyner, Wes Chandler, and Kellen Winslow. It had a few moments of excitement, until I reached age 11 or 12 and matured into a Hawks fan. Living in the PNW makes it easy.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Started off liking the Bears because of Sweetness and because of the defense. Then liked the Eagles because it was the first time I saw a QB that didn't run like their legs didn't work right (No, Elway wasn't some great athlete) and because of the defense.

justafan

Reaction score
Steelers pre Seahawks. Anybody that beat the Raiders or Cowboys.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
In my life, I’ve only been of fan of one NFL team. But I’ll root for other teams, at times, if I think it serves the Seahawks’ interests or if I want a particular player to do well. I was rooting for former Seahawks great Marshawn Lynch to do well, except when he faced the Seahawks. I tend to root for the teams playing against the teams I most dislike, including the Patriots and Niners.

TreeRon

Reaction score
When I was in the 7th grade we lived in Massachusetts. The Pats did not exist so I liked the Eagles as they had cool helmets.
Moved to the east bay the next summer and finished school there so I was a 49ers fan and later a Raiders fan.
(My Dad took be to several games at Kezar stadium when John Brodie was QB. I have a YA Tittle autographed football around somewhere.)
Daryl Pasquale Lamonica (The Mad Bomber) and the Raiders stole my heart once they came to the east bay.
Later I moved to the NW and the Seahawks were formed.........

djb28

Reaction score
I was a Bills fan growing up because Chuck Knox was a friend of the family. I became a Hawks fan when he arrived and stayed one. I do follow the Vikings because my Dad is a fan and we bond with football.

Donn2390

Reaction score
I live in So Calif and was a Rams season ticket holder all of the years they were in Anaheim. After Georgia screwed over the city and all of the faithful fans by running the team into the ground, then packing up and literately leaving town in the middle of the night, I learned to hate the Rams with a passion. Them returning to So Calif recently did nothing to make me like them any better. They left So Calif for a new stadium and lots of money, then later left St Louis for the same reasons.
I have been a USC supported since the 50's, so when Pete went to Seattle, I became a Hawk fan and never looked back..
My total time spent in Seattle was about 20 minutes sitting on the runway of Sea-Tac, during a stop over....

907Hawk

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":2nwypd3f said:
xray":2nwypd3f said:

Killer Bs? That’s a ripoff of 1970s Miami defense.

The 1982 Dolphins were the killer B's

sutz

Reaction score
1st team I really rooted for was the Dolphins back in the early 70's. Mid 70's I actually shifted to the Stealers. What can I say? Ultimate bandwagoner. Always have hated the Raiders.

When I lived in SoCal in the 80's/90's the Rams were my 2d team after the Seahawks, because they were local and I could actually watch them. Back then, not a lot of Seahawks coverage in SoCal, but I followed as best I could. Like the poster above, the Rams love ended when they pulled up stakes for St Louis.