Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Seahawks vs Raiders - before 2 minute warning - clock issues

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Did anyone else see that the Raiders got cheesed by the clock at the end of the 1st half? At 2:31 left the Raiders made 9 yards and went out of bounds then clock kept going. Then they made first down at 2:04 and clock kept going even though he went out of bounds. I didn't mind as a Seahawk fan (hehehe!) but that was really brutal -- if they game was close Raider fans would have probably been totally pissed.

Cheers

Z.
    zetes
    NET Rookie

• I'm not sure if they stop the clock on out of bounds prior to the 2 minute warning.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

• ivotuk wrote:I'm not sure if they stop the clock on out of bounds prior to the 2 minute warning.

:?:

A player carrying the ball goes out of bounds. Unless after the 2-minute warning of the first half or inside the last 5 minutes of the second half/overtime, the clock is restarted when the ball is spotted, unless another condition causes the clock to start at the snap. A loose ball is out of bounds
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

• Okay! I guess I always thought clock rules inside last 5 minutes of 1st half were the same as last 5 minutes of 2nd half/OT … Thanks for the info!
    Cheers
    Z.
    zetes
    NET Rookie

• This is new to me, i would always flip when i see this...Now i know
    rcaido
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:33 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information