Paul Allen has died

StoneCold

Reaction score
Just terrible news. Thanks for all the great community works you've been a part of. RIP Paul.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Just shocked. I knew his cancer had returned but he said he was feeling confident for recovery. God bless you Paul, not only for what you did for the Seahawks and fans, but your contributions to the betterment of humanity. You will be missed beyond belief by millions.

Embrace that light and shine brightly Mr. Allen.

OP
OP
Seymour

Seymour

Reaction score
I will forever remember Paul Allen as the savior of our Seahawks. He more than anyone else is put us where we are today. This is shocking, horrible news. What now??

Man....this sucks..... :( :(

rcaido

Reaction score
This is terrible, condolences to the Allen family.

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
Darn. Rest in peace Paul and thank you for buying the Seahawks and all your other contributions to the world.

OP
OP
Seymour

Seymour

Reaction score
Thank you for the title edit mods, more appropriate....still in shock. :cry:

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros":2yilihx0 said:
Just shocked. I knew his cancer had returned but he said he was feeling confident for recovery. God bless you Paul, not only for what you did for the Seahawks and fans, but your contributions to the betterment of humanity. You will be missed beyond belief by millions.

Embrace that light and shine brightly Mr. Allen.

This is almost exactly what I'd plan to say. He's done such great things for the City of Seattle and the world. It's a sad day today as the World has truly lost a great man.

Latest posts