DJ Fluker

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
He is only 27.....if he can stay healthy the rest of the year give that man a 3 year deal!!

Mad Dog

Reaction score
I see him and Clark as the chief priorities this season. Sorry Earl and KJ but gotta pay the young 'uns.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Yes he has been a great presence on our O-line. Health is going to be the major factor for him, otherwise I see him getting an extension for sure.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":34htca8s said:
He is only 27.....if he can stay healthy the rest of the year give that man a 3 year deal!!

I'd be nervous committing to Fluker for three years.

I love the dude, I love how he plays the game and the nastiness he's injected but he's got some injury history that I'd be nervous about committing a big extension to.

We do have a lot of cap space opening up next year, so I'd be cool with maybe a three year deal but all guaranteed money in 1st and 2nd year with a 3rd year team option type contract.

But I agree with the sentiment that Fluker fits our system perfectly and we need to hang onto him if we can. Same with Sweezy.

toffee

Reaction score
Mad Dog":2pfapz0p said:
I see him and Clark as the chief priorities this season. Sorry Earl and KJ but gotta pay the young 'uns.

may be franchise Earl, just to have some fun.

xray

Reaction score
He has outperformed his reputation..brings the hammer every play : but honestly Sweezy has had a reincarnation swapping positions and playing like he is 5 years younger too.

capncrunch

Reaction score
At the end of the season this discussion should obvioulsy be revisited. I am inclined to say "Pay the Man" after what i have seen. Kind of an MVP next to Russell and Chris C. this year.

Latest posts