Kam on the sidelines

seabowl

Reaction score
Love seeing Kam travel with the team. Great influence on the young group and good way to pass the torch.

toffee

Reaction score
Kam is smart enough not to bite the hand that is feeding him, a very far cry from ET3.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":2x06bzsf said:
I can see Kam as a Coach in the future.
Yep. Pete kind of hinted as much this week. He said that Kam has made every road trip and they want him a part of the team for a long time as he helps the players as well as coaches with his insight and experience. Screams coach to me. :)

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Seeing him on the sidelines brought an instant smile to my face.

I hope his impact with this franchise is far from over

Mad Dog

Reaction score
OlyHawkFan":1ud6bdit said:
He doesn't have a lot of choices as he is still under contract.

So is Earl. Don't expect to see him on the Seahawk sideline for the rest of the year.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Kam is done as a player, Earl isn't, I believe Kam still wants to be relevant to the game, and his being on the sidelines is his way of doing just that.
He's showing great character, & I just hope that he stays with the Seahawks as a Coach.

StoneCold

Reaction score
As Pete builds the next great defense from the Legion of "whom" it's nice to see Kam involved. Richard and Earl became disaffected and I wonder if they see what is going on and wonder if they got too big for the game. It's probably to early in the development of this D and too soon for them to give Pete some credit.

Latest posts