This team should make the playoffs

adeltaY

Reaction score
Playing at this level, there's no reason they shouldn't.

7-3 over the next stretch seems tough on paper, but, again, if they continue to build on recent success, they should make it happen. I'm not sure if they will, but we should expect them to, barring any major injuries. Wright should be back, and hopefully Dickson gives us something from the TE position.

sutz

Reaction score
Looks more possible now than last week. :twisted:

toffee

Reaction score
Would be pretty tough, if only we took one of those winnable losses? We could be 4-2 at this point. After Oakland, we have two 9ers and one cardinal game, all three winnable. All rest are difficult:

@ Lions (2-3) --- W
Chargers (4-2) --- L
@Rams (6-0) --- L
Packers (2-2-1) --- W
@Panther (3-2) --- L
9ers (1-4) --- W
Vikings (3-2-1) --- W
@9ers (1-4) --- W
Chiefs (5-0) --- L
Cardinals (1-5) --- W

That will give us 9-7, way above my pre-season expectations. Hopefully, the Chiefs will be wither fading or saving our legs for post season so we can steal a win, haha that could make us 10-6 and opportunity for wild card.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
adeltaY":3def2kck said:
Playing at this level, there's no reason they shouldn't.

7-3 over the next stretch seems tough on paper, but, again, if they continue to build on recent success, they should make it happen. I'm not sure if they will, but we should expect them to, barring any major injuries. Wright should be back, and hopefully Dickson gives us something from the TE position.

My thinking goes:

Probably split the next two (@Detroit, home vs. San Diego)

Probable losses: @Rams and @Carolina

Then we have probable wins (3) against SF twice and AZ.

That leaves home games against GB, KC and Minny. Win all 3 of those and I think we are in at 10-6. Win two and its a possibility but may need other teams to falter as well.

Nice to at least be thinking about it anyway :D

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I predicted 7-9. Not quite sure I'm ready to have them anything passed that. We played a horrid team today. We could steal one or two more of these games but tough to say at this point. We are trending up!
@ Lions (2-3) --- W
Chargers (4-2) --- L
@Rams (6-0) --- L
Packers (2-2-1) --- L
@Panther (3-2) --- L
9ers (1-4) --- W
Vikings (3-2-1) --- L
@9ers (1-4) --- W
Chiefs (5-0) --- L
Cardinals (1-5) --- W

doso

Reaction score
I say we win our last 7 games. 5/7 are in Seattle. Only away game I’m worried about is Carolina but they fell to the Redskins today so we definitely have a chance! With everyone healthy of course.. Maybe steal one in LA too! Ya never know! :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

chris98251

Reaction score
Rams are now having to deal with a target on them, they are going to get everyone's best and it takes it's toll, we have to continue to inch up and get better every week, we started out dinged up and hopefully getting guys back here going to mid season may help us as the Rams suffer thru being beat up by everyone. We may not be out of it as of yet just chasing the tigers tail right now, over all win loss record is still up in the air and two games isn't insurmountable as a division lead, a few weird bounces and bad weather games can even things out quickly.

I am not counting on it however, will gladly watch the team improve a step at a time and look to them asserting themselves next year with a more seasoned team.

SeahawksCanuck

Reaction score
Division is probably out of the question - even if we won-out I'm not sure LA will lose 3 games. But I'm feeling much better about wild-card chances than a few weeks ago.

blkhwk

Reaction score
Rams won today, but took another physical beating. Watched the game and Saffold, Whitworth, Brockers and Kupp all left with injuries. I believe all did return (maybe not Kupp). Point being, health is probably the most important phase of this game as the season moves on. I guess that's why there is that one game at a time cliche!!!!

KC cannot stop NE's running game assuming the 'Hawks can stay healthy, playing KC in Seattle at the end of the year.....anyone's game!

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
If we win against Detroit I think our chances are really good if not it will be very difficult. Next week seems like a game that could make or break our playoff hopes. Seattle is not that far away from being really good we flat dominated the Raiders today. We could make up that game with a win over Carolina but that's a much harder win to get imo.

Detroit - win
Chargers-win
Green Bay-win
SF-win
SF-win
Arizona-win

That takes us to 9 we need just one more against the Vikings , Carolina , Rams or Chiefs

Seafan

Reaction score
I want to see Russ with a fully healthy hammy. If that happens soon anything can happen. If it's going to be one of those chronic issues all season I have my doubts for the playoffs.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
First the over the top sky is falling rants on here :rumble: . Then the over-confidence lol

Take it a week at a time. I HOPE we make it to the playoffs, but I'm trying to have an open mind about this season

12thbrah

Reaction score
If we can continue to run the ball like we have these past few games we'll have a shot to win the rest of our games. Believe it!

toffee

Reaction score
If we had won one of the three winnable games, ie Rams, Bears, or Bronco, we could have talking about playoff. As is most unlikely.
[youtube]p3-eavMSBnk[/youtube]

rcaido

Reaction score
I think 9-7 can make the wild card this year. A lot of teams are inconsistent. Only Rams are the dominate team in the NFC, too bad they are in our division.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
rcaido":13us7xuf said:
I think 9-7 can make the wild card this year. A lot of teams are inconsistent. Only Rams are the dominate team in the NFC, too bad they are in our division.

The Vikings aren't the power everyone thought they would be neither is GB. Dallas is average. Seattle has a chance and your right 9-7 might be enough.

Latest posts