Ed Dickson.....when?

xray

Reaction score
After Dissly going down the Hawks are thin with TEs....Vannet seems dinged ...Dickson appears to be a good TE with lots of experience...get him back soon....GO HAWKS

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":wq04juab said:
SkyHawks16":wq04juab said:
I believe he will be back for the Lions game, after BYE week.
That’s what Clayton was saying today on KIRO.
I believe that was always the case. Nfi list meant he couldn't comeback until after week 6.

Zeearend

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1susxnp9 said:
Sports Hernia":1susxnp9 said:
SkyHawks16":1susxnp9 said:
I believe he will be back for the Lions game, after BYE week.
That’s what Clayton was saying today on KIRO.
I believe that was always the case. Nfi list meant he couldn't comeback until after week 6.

You are right. Week 7 is the first week he is allowed to play. Since we then have a bye, it will be week 8.

olyfan63

Reaction score
In the meantime, Fant & Swoopes are filling in nicely as blocking TEs. Swoopes is even a little bit of a receiving threat.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Pete said in his post-game interview that he expects Dickson back after the bye.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Without TC or any games with us this year, I won't expect much for awhile. I hope he's in shape enough to avoid game rust injuries.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Problem is that I don't really want to cut either Daniels OR Swoopes. Both are highly athletic and Daniels is even a pretty good blocker and can play some FB.

Oh crap...that's the answer. Cut Madden.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Supposed to be the best blocking tight end in football, or at least one of them. Big addition along with finally getting KJ back.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":pnk33p48 said:
Supposed to be the best blocking tight end in football, or at least one of them. Big addition along with finally getting KJ back.

That was pass blocking wasn't it? Not complaining though.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Like what I’ve seen Darren Daniels thus far, he’s still rough around the edges but I see no reason in the least he could mature into a Luke Willson clone. Not the greatest comp I know as I feel, and you old new schoolers might get this ref, but Luke Willson was probably more Craig Terrill than he was a Chuck Darby.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
When Dickson is added to the active roster, the move should be to release Marshall. Marshall isn’t contributing much in the passing game and doesn’t play ST. I think they should stick with 4 TEs since there is injury concerns there. Plus TEs help more in a run oriented offense. They have more versatility by keeping an extra TE than keeping an over the hill WR.

MrThortan

Reaction score
According to fieldgulls Ed Dickson has been activated and will play against the Lions. Swoopes has been waived.

Latest posts