Tyler Lockett

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Pete and John deserve some credit here for what looks to be a GREAT signing considering the trajectory of WR contracts Tyler's ability and what they signed him for.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Lockett is on pace for 1,110 yards and 13 TDs.

With Baldwin back, his number of targets may start to decline. But it could also open up more opportunities, as it did against the Rams, with teams electing to double cover Baldwin.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Lockett gives this offense a legitimate deep threat. It's amazing how sneaky fast he can be getting behind the defense.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
I really did not like this signed initially, but damn if I've been proven wrong. Lockett has been fire to start the season.

original poster

Reaction score
I knew he was going to be good as soon as we drafted him.

My sons middle name is Lockett and that's no coincidence, was SO happy when they extended him!

Elemas

Reaction score
I won't say I predicted him to be on track for a 1000+ yard season but, I have always been impressed by his speed.

Pre-injury, I would've said he was worth a little less than what he signed for. Post-injury, I thought...."wow...wth are they doing?" His injury, although a "clean break", was gruesome to watch.

So happy and proud of him. He's a warrior and one that I'm glad we held on to.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
I'd like to see him relieved of return duties.

He's become an indispensable WR asset. As much as he's improved in that regard, its time to no longer expose him to injury there.

IMO, it seems that he's not returning with the same quick decisiveness that he did coming into the league. Wonder if injury or just the toll of getting pounded back there has changed anything. Either way, I think he's grown out of that role in a good way. I'd rather not have him take a Paul Johns kind of hit that ends his career.

Seymour

Reaction score
I called a very good year for Lockett at the end of last year. He is coming through, and all the signs were there he was on his way back last year but many here thought it was a bad signing. My only gripe is I still think they over paid some, but in this case I'll take that over Marshall type re-treads.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Lockett and Dissly have been the Seahawk passing attack thus far (from receiving perspective). Lockett has stepped up to fill the receiving void created by Baldwin's injury and absence. Brown and Marshall have been ghosts so far. One has hands of stone and the other isn't anything special (primarily benefited from having played next to Larry Fitzgerald thus far in his career). Both are offer very little and are unimpressive signings to this point.

That's why it's great to see Tyler Lockett break out. Hopefully he continues to keep this pace moving forward.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
hawkfan68":3bjwza8p said:
Lockett and Dissly have been the Seahawk passing attack thus far (from receiving perspective). Lockett has stepped up to fill the receiving void created by Baldwin's injury and absence. Brown and Marshall have been ghosts so far. One has hands of stone and the other isn't anything special (primarily benefited from having played next to Larry Fitzgerald thus far in his career). Both are offer very little and are unimpressive signings to this point.

That's why it's great to see Tyler Lockett break out. Hopefully he continues to keep this pace moving forward.

I think Brown and Marshall should ride the bench and lets get a lot "Moore" action? Eh?

Latest posts