What team will show up in London?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
The team that looked like crap vs the Cards or the team that played well and almost beat the best team in the NFC? Will we play down to the Raiders? How much will jet lag and time difference impact players? I see this as a what should be easy win.....

Seymour

Reaction score
They will play down to the competition and be lucky to pull the game out most likely IMO.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
TreeRon":33frpgyp said:
MontanaHawk05":33frpgyp said:
Letdown game. Russ will be holding the ball again.
Yea, it's always Russ.

I've always been one of the foremost table-pounders on this board for the idea that it's Pete Carroll's philosophy and instruction that leaves Wilson holding onto the ball. That's all over my posting history.

The primary reason I said "Russ" is because Pete generally doesn't walk out onto the field and play QB himself.

That all right with you?

Seymour

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3oji5aku said:
TreeRon":3oji5aku said:
MontanaHawk05":3oji5aku said:
Yea, it's always Russ.

I've always been one of the foremost table-pounders on this board for the idea that it's Pete Carroll's philosophy and instruction that leaves Wilson holding onto the ball. That's all over my posting history.

The primary reason I said "Russ" is because Pete generally doesn't walk out onto the field and play QB himself.

That all right with you?

Interesting because I've only seen the Wilson blame myself. Any other witnesses of this? :roll:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I expect a win, but it won't be a convincing affair due to playing down a bit and the whole "London" thing.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
It seems we came out of the Ram's game relatively healthy, so I think that bodes well for the run game, Russell and the offense to continue to roll.

The Raiders have a pretty terrible defense, so no reason why this shouldn't happen.

But our defense is also pretty bad, so once again I foresee a close 4th quarter high scoring in the 20's or 30 pts range type game. Which will continue to be the case until we can find a pass rush. Bad news is I don't see that happening anytime soon, just don't have anyone other than Clark that can consistently be disruptive.

James in PA

Reaction score
There are few teams worse than the Raiders right now. If we can’t beat them on a neutral field, it would be devastating. It would be nice to have the game in hand by the 2 minute warning as well. I don’t need another damn nail biter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
TreeRon":1pgpl9st said:
MontanaHawk05":1pgpl9st said:
Yea, it's always Russ.

Why do people think these “jokes” are funny??

Seems no one can criticize our Qb at all without someone coming out of the wood work to make a snarky comment

Seymour

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":zakr7s4g said:
TreeRon":zakr7s4g said:
MontanaHawk05":zakr7s4g said:
Yea, it's always Russ.

Seems no one can criticize our Qb at all without someone coming out of the wood work to make a snarky comment

Because of those haters that come out of the woodwork to blame Wilson when there is nothing to blame on him even (exactly like that post did)....would be my guess. :snack:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":3d32b3rp said:
TreeRon":3d32b3rp said:
MontanaHawk05":3d32b3rp said:
Yea, it's always Russ.

I don't mind the criticism, but put some substance behind it.

The snarky comment was in reply to a snarky comment. I can't stand the one sentence troll bait declarative negative sentences.

Russell will hold the ball too long again? Why do you think that, how bout a little thought if you're gonna just throw out a negative criticism or comment?

Atradees

Reaction score
Fluker and Sweezy are on Prove It deals. The running game was instantly better with those two playing. Gruden is smart. Carr is a decent QB. I just see us pounding them in the trenches.

The Reloading Seahawks are gonna show up. With a leaky defense capable of INTs and big plays.

We will win handily even with hangovers.

Yxes1122

Reaction score
This past game had incredibly high emotion from all sides. That should drain us going into London. I fully expect a very slow start.

Thankfully, Oakland looks like a team that will let us hang around.

sprhawk73

Reaction score
I'm hoping there isn't a Beast quake in London.

I expect RW to have a good game but we lose due to penalties and the inability of pc to use his long range field goal kicker.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2xyr23jg said:
therealjohncarlson":2xyr23jg said:
TreeRon":2xyr23jg said:
MontanaHawk05":2xyr23jg said:
Yea, it's always Russ.

I don't mind the criticism, but put some substance behind it.

The snarky comment was in reply to a snarky comment. I can't stand the one sentence troll bait declarative negative sentences.

Russell will hold the ball too long again? Why do you think that, how bout a little thought if you're gonna just throw out a negative criticism or comment?

The substance you seek is all over the board and blogosphere. The discussion of why Russ holds the ball, and who's prompting him to do so, exists in enough plentitude to where enough people have a reasonable chance of figuring out why I said it.

And that is in great part because I've been the one advancing that discussion.

mrt144

Reaction score
Atradees":25h9z0l3 said:
Fluker and Sweezy are on Prove It deals. The running game was instantly better with those two playing. Gruden is smart. Carr is a decent QB. I just see us pounding them in the trenches.

The Reloading Seahawks are gonna show up. With a leaky defense capable of INTs and big plays.

We will win handily even with hangovers.

Gruden is not smart.

TreeRon

Reaction score
Seymour":3p9o2snu said:
MontanaHawk05":3p9o2snu said:
TreeRon":3p9o2snu said:
MontanaHawk05":3p9o2snu said:
Yea, it's always Russ.

That all right with you?

Interesting because I've only seen the Wilson blame myself. Any other witnesses of this? :roll:

Granted I'm new to this forum, and I don't pretend to be a football maven and I've not read every post, but I've never seen, until now, anyone claim that Pete Carroll is responsible for Russ holding on to the ball to long.