KJ Wright

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
What’s the deal with his injury? During preseason, Pete said he would most likely miss the first game. Yep, and also the next 4 with also being out for the game in London. What is his injury and when will he realistically be back?

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Wright hasn't played since Week 3 of the preseason, after having arthroscopic knee surgery in late August. Head coach Pete Carroll said the eight-year veteran is progressing in his rehab.

"He was going to run three straight days (this week) and we'll see how he responds to that," Carroll said Friday. "It's really important that he can make it through that so that he's ready for the next week to have a chance to play."

https://www.seattlepi.com/sports/seahaw ... 285158.php

hawkfan68

Reaction score
He lives very close to my parents house. My mother said she saw him outside his house about 3 weeks ago and he was still on crutches. So I had a feeling he was still ways away from returning. But then they had Kendricks so no hurry. Now things have changed a bit, hope he gets back sooner.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
We win the Rams game with KJ Wright.

But I'd bet anyone $100 that Pete keeps KJ out until after the bye. He'll run him this week, but he won't play.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":ayvye1gj said:

But I'd bet anyone $100 that Pete keeps KJ out until after the bye. He'll run him this week, but he won't play.
I tend to agree.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
One thing is certain like death and taxes....

Pete Carroll will be as ambiguous as possible when it comes to player's injury status. If he says a couple weeks, add 6 weeks to that.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":nbylko5z said:
MontanaHawk05":nbylko5z said:

I tend to agree.

For sure, LB coverage was pretty awful. I think having Kendricks on Sunday might have won it too.

Hopefully KJ comes back fully healed.

pmedic920

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3n6eqsbf said:

A healthy KJ, and then I agree.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Getting Wroght back after the bye week should be a boon for the defense.