When .NET Was Down For 4 Days I...

• Think I went on a wild rampage and maybe killed a small animal

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Could not focus on work or my partner. Nothing mattered, leave me alone!

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Kept clicking on the Seahawks.NET bookmark/tab every hour at least like an OCD Champion!

Votes: 40 66.7%
  • Wait, Seahawks.NET was down for 4 days?

Votes: 14 23.3%

• Total voters

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
At first thought I was banned........ then I thought, naw, I’ve been pretty well behaved as late, and thought it might be my crap phone playing tricks on me..... then got a hold of some regulars here that we’re having the same issues.... deductive reasoning is our friend. 8)

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I figured something was wrong at first. But on Sunday I thought I was banned and called my friend and had him try to log in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Thought I was gone too...but then looked it up on Facebook..and there it was. Wenhawk gave me hope...and saved a dozen little animals. Sorry to the 4 that did not make it. But worms are bait. :p

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
How lurked Seahawkblue for 5 minutes until I had read through all the posts! LOL, that when I realized it's still full of Homer's that'll ban you if you have anything negative to say. So then I kept clicking .net!

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
At first thought something was wrong with my internet connection. Now I think I’m on my way to carpel tunnel syndrome from repeated refreshing.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
oldhawkfan":1kqt9ig6 said:
At first thought something was wrong with my internet connection. Now I think I’m on my way to carpel tunnel syndrome from repeated refreshing.

LOL, that says it all.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Is it wrong that I thought it was a refreshing break????

Don't get me wrong, I missed it and checked to see if the site was up quite often, but it was kind of nice not to read through a lot of the same old stuff over and over for a few days.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
kidhawk":25shhnbl said:
Is it wrong that I thought it was a refreshing break????

Don't get me wrong, I missed it and checked to see if the site was up quite often, but it was kind of nice not to read through a lot of the same old stuff over and over for a few days.

Yep there was certainly that element too no doubt, but if you say you weren't having even the mildest of withdrawals then I would wonder about your honesty, lol.

pmedic920

Reaction score
The worst part for me was not being able to let you guys know what was going on.
Glad to hear y’all were able to get some info off FB.

The “real” worst part was the Rams game day.

Probably the best game all year and I had nobody to share with.

TreeRon

Reaction score
I went to the 49ers forum and they were gleeful that NET was down. That was a clue that it wasn't me, it was you.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
TreeRon":2j1sfs5x said:
I went to the 49ers forum and they were gleeful that NET was down. That was a clue that it wasn't me, it was you.

I actually chatted with the Green BAy fans. Most are just like us...psychotic fanatics with paranoid psychosis tendencies. Some have our running backs on their fantasy teams...whaaaaaaaaat??? LOL

Msfann

Reaction score
I went through web archives trying to find a link to the irc chat during the game. I didn't find any and I think I read it was down anyway.

I don't use Twitter but checked the .net Twitter page often for updates.

chris98251

Reaction score
Spent time in the HawkShack and with the Rams on Alice's Board, missed seeing the huge meltdown I know would have happened at the end of the Game that most thought we had no chance of winning. :p

SeaMeat

Reaction score
I use it to kind of follow the game in the Game Day Forum.

Was bummed when I couldn't this week.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I lied on the floor in the fetal position clicking the light switch on and off yelling out WHY GOD WHY!!?? every 10 minutes or so.

But I don't have a problem, I can quit anytime I want...................WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE.........IT'S NOT MY BIRTHDAY!!

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
I had thought my worked blocked the site IP, I was getting paranoid. Lol. It wasn't until I realized it didn't work at home either when I was like, "Someone forgot to pay the domain bill." xD

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I got a lot of emails and PM's from people who thought they were banned, lol...

toffee

Reaction score
Initially, I thought boz missed payments lol, but that could be resumed very quickly. After a few days, missing payment didn't seem like the problem anymore. Stuff got messed up during colo or cloud switch?