Fire Pete

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
That's right the most wins for us an all. Pack his bags the game has passed him. Lets get some new
blood in here who can actually scheme. Just so I don't have to see the 3rd and 1 and pass or empty.
This team is going down the crapper and he is the head. Its time to move on. Start the hating rage on.
But its true and yall know it.

:irishdrinkers: :rumble: :pukeface:

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Dumb

It’s a transition year after losing a lot of talent due to injury and contract.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
hawknation2018":1kphmdp1 said:
Dumb

:2thumbs:
I hope the bandwagon fans go bye bye this season.

Steve2222

Reaction score
hawknation2018":1qcgd368 said:
Dumb

The past 2 1/4 years have been transition years. For the past 2 1/4 years, this offense has been an absolute train wreck that is not fun to watch.

We went from ****y Bevell to even ****ier Schottenheimer. That’s on Pete and John.

OP
OP
hawkcrazzed

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
hawknation2018":3nrwqq8k said:
Dumb

Ya and it looks like homegren's last year. Pete is lost only wants yes men. And at the end of the day
we are on the downside of his time here. This team can't get any better it can only get worse. If you
liked that game today don't watch other Nfl games. They don't look like that dog turd. All im asking
is for this team to have a chance to play better.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
The argument is always: who is available that’s better?

Until you have that answer, firing the most successful coach in Seahawks history is being a reactionary fool.

I know fan is short for fanatic, but you don’t have to always abandon reason and logic to cheer for a team.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
The ideal scenario would be as follows:

Pete realizes that he's failing. His message, having grown stale with his army, was ineffective. His philosophy had become plagued with inconsistency, and his observant and free-thinking group of players called him on it. He didn't listen, but perhaps it was time that he did.

Pete does what he did before - realizes that he's failing, again and again. Locks himself in a room and, in a fit of introspective fury, fills a notebook with all that was and is important to him in life.

Wooden’s book so motivated Carroll that he instantly knew that he needed to “get [his] act together.” The first thing he did after that moment was open a notebook and write down everything that was important to him in his life. Shortly thereafter, the very idea that would grow to consume him and influence everyone who has ever met the man would be born. “I had always competed my whole life with my brother,” Carroll said. “Competition makes you better. It’s the guy across from us that makes us who we are.” Carroll referenced battles during Seahawks practice between center Max Unger and nose tackle Brandon Mebane as a form of competition that makes both players better, almost like two pieces of metal sharpening one another. And so this concept came to fruition in the very essence of the philosophy he preaches.

So, Pete comes out and concedes control of the offense to an innovator much like himself, focuses on replenishing a defensive unit with young, hungry players who compete ferociously and with an attitude, and this time, doesn't stray away from that philosophy once he's reached the summit.

I think Pete, once he realizes something is actually fundamentally wrong, has another good run in him. I want that run to be in Seattle. He needs to get back to basics and free up the offense.

MrThortan

Reaction score
There is something fundamentally wrong with this team and it starts with the coaches. I love Pete, but I think this team needs a new direction.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Mad Dog":24lbfrf9 said:

Until you have that answer, firing the most successful coach in Seahawks history is being a reactionary fool.

I know fan is short for fanatic, but you don’t have to always abandon reason and logic to cheer for a team.

Whoever is the next young, hotshot offensive mind Andy Reid is grooming

Hawkfish

Reaction score
Shotty should be fired instead of Pete. 0 for whatever on third down conversions. Very ugly.

OP
OP
hawkcrazzed

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
Chris Peterson and there is a list off inventive coaches. But hey lets just keep rolling this crappy team out cause who else can do it.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Hawkfish":1fyr9heg said:
Shotty should be fired instead of Pete. 0 for whatever on third down conversions. .

And whoever decided to hire Schotty in the first place should be fired while we’re at it

Steve2222

Reaction score
hawkcrazzed":2kcbspyu said:
Chris Peterson and there is a list off inventive coaches. But hey lets just keep rolling this crappy team out cause who else can do it.

Jesus stop with Peterson. He is not going to leave the college game.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Steve2222":34o1m3wk said:
Mad Dog":34o1m3wk said:

Whoever is the next young, hotshot offensive mind Andy Reid is grooming

This. Or whoever the Eagles OC is this year. That's just a starting point. There are guys out there. No one knew who Doug Pederson was the year they fired Chip Kelly and he led them to a SB with a backup QB.

Do you not recognize how underwhelming this offense has been since the end of 2015? There is no rhythm or flow to the playcalling. The QB looks lost out there. The line seems to be decent now - not consistently good, but improved - and it hasn't made much of a difference. We didn't run the ball for crap last year and we have these past two weeks...and now we haven't been able to pass the ball that well.

I really, really don't want Pete gone because I like his style and his personality, but if he won't see reason and update the offense, it's time for him to go. There is inferior talent here, but they are not being put in position to succeed in this offense either.

SkyHawks16

Reaction score
hawknation2018":19v96hz8 said:
Dumb

This is about how we are playing.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
Steve2222":1okukt0b said:
hawkcrazzed":1okukt0b said:

Yeah, Paul Allen probably couldn't afford him.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Hawkfish":jwc48t41 said:
Shotty should be fired instead of Pete. 0 for whatever on third down conversions. F'in ugly.
Schotty is a problem, but most of the playbook is Pete Carroll's. Carroll is the main driving force behind this poor offense.

OP
OP
hawkcrazzed

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
bevellisthedevil":u8d1ac9n said:
Steve2222":u8d1ac9n said:
hawkcrazzed":u8d1ac9n said:

Yeah, Paul Allen probably couldn't afford him.

Ya I hear Paul is cash strapped :sarcasm_off:

OP
OP
hawkcrazzed

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
Pete is the boss of everything the buck stops with him. And he can't see the forest thru the trees its time.
Love him for the Trophy but after all this he needs to retire.

Latest posts