Dion Jordan has another issue? ( rumor )

xray

Reaction score
Seahawks.com Coach Carroll says We're checking him out and seeing if he's ok. ....About if Jordan is out Sunday. One player comes back 2 or 3 go out....yikes...Maybe him and Prosise have other plans this weekend LOL...(rumor ) :irishdrinkers:

adeltaY

Reaction score
Darn, Dion was putting some good pressure on Dak. Bull rushing against Zack Martin and having success.

ivotuk

Reaction score
He was holding his (left?) hand coming out of the game after a play. I don't think it's serious.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
The Seahawks have re-signed defensive end Branden Jackson off their practice squad and waived tight end Darrell Daniels. Jackson's promotion could be tied to Dion Jordan's uncertain status, which Pete Carroll had no word on Monday. The Seahawks acquired Daniels from the Colts for receiver Marcus Johnson on cut-down day. They now have only two tight ends on their 53-man roster in Will Dissly and Nick Vannett plus Marcus Lucas on the practice squad. Ed Dickson can't come off the non-football injury list for another three weeks.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/sea ... e-seahawks

I hear the hawks want to place Daniels on PS if he clears waviers.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I kind of wonder if it’s more personal. Cable helped him through a lot of personal issues and now both him and his son are gone

sdog1981

Reaction score
He had these problems in Miami too they were compounded by drug issues but were still there.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Scorpion05":3mhlzock said:
I kind of wonder if it’s more personal. Cable helped him through a lot of personal issues and now both him and his son are gone

Interesting theory. One never knows. Shades of Bruce Irvin. Someone keep this kid away from Robert-Swift-Land.

pmedic920

Reaction score
xray":32kxg4pi said:
Seahawks.com Coach Carroll says We're checking him out and seeing if he's ok. ....About if Jordan is out Sunday. One player comes back 2 or 3 go out....yikes...Maybe him and Prosise have other plans this weekend LOL...(rumor ) :irishdrinkers:

You really should learn how to add a link to your posts. It’s not hard at all, and there are several great reasons to make a habit out of it.

Check your PMs

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
pmedic920":4ybj3ftz said:
You really should learn how to add a link to your posts. It’s not hard at all, and there are several great reasons to make a habit out of it.

Check you PMs

Xray is a trustworthy man that you should trust.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
C'mon guys, you could see during the game he was holding his hand. It's nothing more than that.

zetes

Reaction score
The guy can not be depended on to be healthy -- if you do then be prepared to be disappointed. If he plays 10 games then it will be bettered than I expected. I understand taking a low risk on him and hoping that he stays healthy since they are very weak at true pass rushers on the DL. However, I doubt he is on this team next year so I won't waste my time worrying about his injury status from week to week and just see his availability as a bonus on game day.
Z.

Latest posts