Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

The Dion Jordan signing is starting to worry me?

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • The dude is literally invisible out there. At least Mingo makes a few splash plays. Waste of money IMO to this point.
    Last edited by seabowl on Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    seabowl
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2452
    Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:20 am


  • I think his contributions are better than you think. DL performance doesn't always show up on the stat line.
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

    SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    User avatar
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77
     
    Posts: 15190
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:41 am
    Location: Kent, WA


  • seabowl wrote:The dude is literally invisible out there. At least Mingo makes a few splash plays. Waste of money IMO to this point.


    Meh, it’s only been three weeks. Let’s give the guy a shot to prove his worth because he definitely has the potential.
    User avatar
    Decimation
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1121
    Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 9:28 am


  • Decimation wrote:
    seabowl wrote:The dude is literally invisible out there. At least Mingo makes a few splash plays. Waste of money IMO to this point.


    Meh, it’s only been three weeks. Let’s give the guy a shot to prove his worth because he definitely has the potential.


    Yeah that's what the Fins said too. After that fiasco he got suspended for PED's. Still looking for the bright side on this one.
    seabowl
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2452
    Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:20 am


  • seabowl wrote:
    Decimation wrote:
    seabowl wrote:The dude is literally invisible out there. At least Mingo makes a few splash plays. Waste of money IMO to this point.


    Meh, it’s only been three weeks. Let’s give the guy a shot to prove his worth because he definitely has the potential.


    Yeah that's what the Fins said too. After that fiasco he got suspended for PED's. Still looking for the bright side on this one.


    The grass is always greener on the other side.

    I’ll hold off on my opinion with Jordan. If he kills it, great, if not, than get rid of him and find better players who will help us win games.
    User avatar
    Decimation
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1121
    Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 9:28 am


  • I could be wrong but I thought I saw him several times putting pressure on Dak today.
    "It's Ground Hawks Day" Chris Berman
    User avatar
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4872
    Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:36 pm
    Location: Aiken , SC


  • HAS he been out there?

    I can only think of one play where I noticed he was in the game.
    irfuben32
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 103
    Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:07 am


  • Saw him walking off the field holding his hand in the second quarter iirc. Hopefully he's ok.

    Hopefully he steps it up and stays healthy
    semiahmoo wrote:I'll say it again - this is Pete's last season in Seattle if the teams doesn't make a legit hard run deep into the playoffs.
    User avatar
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2505
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:39 am
    Location: Spokane, WA


  • He's probably still working back from his injury. We aren't paying him much either.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3281
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


  • He didn't start the season, did he? Seems there's not much sympathy for players coming back from injury.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer
     
    Posts: 105292
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:29 pm


  • A cheap signing on a guy if plays to potential an absolute game changer. Want to preach compete, give me that guy that got cast off after coming to league with huge potential/expectations. Same as Mingo, those guy got a second chance and want to prove


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    User avatar
    DJ_CJ
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 348
    Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:48 pm
    Location: Cedar Rapids, IA




It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:19 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information