Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

The Dion Jordan signing is starting to worry me?

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • The dude is literally invisible out there. At least Mingo makes a few splash plays. Waste of money IMO to this point.
    Last edited by seabowl on Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    seabowl
    NET Veteran

• I think his contributions are better than you think. DL performance doesn't always show up on the stat line.
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

• seabowl wrote:The dude is literally invisible out there. At least Mingo makes a few splash plays. Waste of money IMO to this point.

Meh, it’s only been three weeks. Let’s give the guy a shot to prove his worth because he definitely has the potential.
    Decimation
    NET Veteran

• Decimation wrote:
    seabowl wrote:The dude is literally invisible out there. At least Mingo makes a few splash plays. Waste of money IMO to this point.

Meh, it’s only been three weeks. Let’s give the guy a shot to prove his worth because he definitely has the potential.

Yeah that's what the Fins said too. After that fiasco he got suspended for PED's. Still looking for the bright side on this one.
    seabowl
    NET Veteran

• seabowl wrote:
    Decimation wrote:
    seabowl wrote:The dude is literally invisible out there. At least Mingo makes a few splash plays. Waste of money IMO to this point.

Yeah that's what the Fins said too. After that fiasco he got suspended for PED's. Still looking for the bright side on this one.

The grass is always greener on the other side.

I’ll hold off on my opinion with Jordan. If he kills it, great, if not, than get rid of him and find better players who will help us win games.
    Decimation
    NET Veteran

• I could be wrong but I thought I saw him several times putting pressure on Dak today.
    "It's Ground Hawks Day" Chris Berman
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

• HAS he been out there?

I can only think of one play where I noticed he was in the game.
    irfuben32
    NET Rookie

• Saw him walking off the field holding his hand in the second quarter iirc. Hopefully he's ok.

Hopefully he steps it up and stays healthy
    semiahmoo wrote:I'll say it again - this is Pete's last season in Seattle if the teams doesn't make a legit hard run deep into the playoffs.
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

• He's probably still working back from his injury. We aren't paying him much either.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

• He didn't start the season, did he? Seems there's not much sympathy for players coming back from injury.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

• A cheap signing on a guy if plays to potential an absolute game changer. Want to preach compete, give me that guy that got cast off after coming to league with huge potential/expectations. Same as Mingo, those guy got a second chance and want to prove

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DJ_CJ
    NET Starter

It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:19 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information