Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

2 emerging stars on offense Carson and Dissly

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Dissly and Carson are young and talented they are future probowl players. So it looks like the FO finally found some offense. It's early but if they stay healthy there going to get some national recognition in the NFL.
    Northwest Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• Flucker made an impact today. Glad he's back.
    "You don't always get to play playoff games at home, or conference championships at home, or superbowls at home. You have to have the mindset that you can play to your potential wherever you are." - Pete Carroll
    nwHawk
    NET Veteran

• I agree with Carson, just wish that the coaching staff didn't take two too many games to see it. Also think we have some other young stars emerging.

I really like the talent on this team, they're just young and going through growing pains. They also don't have the depth I'd like to see. But that will only get better as we shed more of this dead cap and get some more good draft picks in.
    "Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories." - Sun Tzu
    BigMeach
    NET Veteran

• Agreed. Dissly contributes every week and Carson was finally given the chance for a full game load and delivered. Carson jusr never gives up on a play and keeps fighting. Very exciting future.
    West TX Hawk
    NET Veteran

• I liked Carson.

Many will point to 30+ carries & say he should get 100 yards but they were tough yards & he protected the ball. Also, that late first down run on 3rd & 11 was huuuuuuge.
    Hockey Guy
    NET Rookie

• Hockey Guy wrote:I liked Carson.

Many will point to 30+ carries & say he should get 100 yards but they were tough yards & he protected the ball. Also, that late first down run on 3rd & 11 was huuuuuuge.

Hell yes it was!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.sonicsrising.com/2016/3/10/11194382/sonics-arena-public-hearing-tip-off
    http://www.sonicsrising.com/2016/3/7/11 ... l-vacation
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @George_OGorman
    Lords of Scythia
    NET Veteran

• Word. Those two should be future mainstays.
    vin.couve12
    .NET Poster of the Month

Tough yards and also kept D from pinning ears and opened routes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DJ_CJ
    NET Starter

• Love how these two are playing. On a side note, the O Line was pretty good overall yesterday.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Yeah, that was a mini-Beastquake run there. :irishdrinkers:
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

• The 3.2 YPC looks worse than it was. Dallas was run blitzing a lot of the game and he was still getting positive yards, often times making it past the first and second defender. They were worn out by the end and the O-Line was mauling them when it mattered. I was a bit surprised at how slow he looked trying to break it outside a couple times though, their rookie LB kept beating him to the corner when it looked like he had some space, might just be him making a great play.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

• It was good to finally see some consistant positive yards for once. It's amazing how much better your third down conversion rate becomes when you have 3 or 4 yrds to go instead of 12 and 15.
    I hate Tim Ruskell.
    Trrrroy
    NET Veteran

• mistaowen wrote:The 3.2 YPC looks worse than it was. Dallas was run blitzing a lot of the game and he was still getting positive yards, often times making it past the first and second defender. They were worn out by the end and the O-Line was mauling them when it mattered. I was a bit surprised at how slow he looked trying to break it outside a couple times though, their rookie LB kept beating him to the corner when it looked like he had some space, might just be him making a great play.

100% saw it. I think the coaching staff continues to try and work Penny into the offense more. My opinion is that Carson is a good backup, but doesn't quite have that elite quickness that a #1 running back should have.

My hopes for Penny are pretty abysmal though. I feel like he's gotten a number of opportunities and really hasn't shown anything that makes me say "WOW."
    hidn
    NET Starter

• Northwest Seahawk wrote:Dissly and Carson are young and talented they are future probowl players. So it looks like the FO finally found some offense. It's early but if they stay healthy there going to get some national recognition in the NFL.

True.

Don't care one bit Carson had so many carries - it reminded me a bit of the "Ground Chuck" era. 3.2 ypg is just fine. It wears down defenses, better protects the QB, and gives our D a chance to catch its breath - all things we haven't done well at in previous recent seasons.
    semiahmoo
    NET Veteran

• A couple very good draft picks. Nice work by the front office.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• Yep. This is a very, very good draft class. I think we may get at least 3 Pro Bowlers out of it. Good stuff.

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• mistaowen wrote:The 3.2 YPC looks worse than it was. Dallas was run blitzing a lot of the game and he was still getting positive yards, often times making it past the first and second defender. They were worn out by the end and the O-Line was mauling them when it mattered. I was a bit surprised at how slow he looked trying to break it outside a couple times though, their rookie LB kept beating him to the corner when it looked like he had some space, might just be him making a great play.

Or maybe Dallas has some of the fastest LBs in the league. ;)
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:32 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information