Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Not 1 running play from 8:11 (2nd q) to 14:15 (4th q)

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • The title says it all. 14 yes 14 straight pass plays non-stop for 1/3 of the game? I thought we got rid of Bevell. PATHETIC!!!!!!
    seabowl
    NET Veteran

• Pete Speak "We need to establish the run" really means we will try it a few times then let Russ be Russ and pass pass pass.
    SPIRITOF12
    NET Starter

• Saw one reporter on twitter say it was because Pete told Brian to run long pass plays in the 3rd quarter.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• SeatownJay wrote:Saw one reporter on twitter say it was because Pete told Brian to run long pass plays in the 3rd quarter.

This would be a great place to link, embed, or screenshot the tweet.
    Bare minimum you should state who the reporter is/was.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

• SeatownJay wrote:Saw one reporter on twitter say it was because Pete told Brian to run long pass plays in the 3rd quarter.

Now there's a reliable source.
    Tusc2000
    NET Rookie

• pmedic920 wrote:
    SeatownJay wrote:Saw one reporter on twitter say it was because Pete told Brian to run long pass plays in the 3rd quarter.

This would be a great place to link, embed, or screenshot the tweet.
    Bare minimum you should state who the reporter is/was.

Sorry, I'm at work and don't currently have access to Twitter. I'll look it up when I get home.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• SPIRITOF12 wrote:Pete Speak "We need to establish the run" really means we will try it a few times then let Russ be Russ and pass pass pass.

What it actually means is "we want play action".
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• I guess Pete WAS the problem. I always that he was covering for Bevell on the Super Bowl call...
    irfuben32
    NET Rookie

• irfuben32 wrote:I guess Pete WAS the problem. I always that he was covering for Bevell on the Super Bowl call...

Maybe partially, but Bevell is also still unemployed I believe, so wasn't exactly a hot commodity...
    bbsplitter
    NET Veteran

• bbsplitter wrote:
    irfuben32 wrote:I guess Pete WAS the problem. I always that he was covering for Bevell on the Super Bowl call...

Maybe partially, but Bevell is also still unemployed I believe, so wasn't exactly a hot commodity...

Isn't he the QB Coach in Indy?
    Seahawk_Dan
    NET Veteran

• Seahawk_Dan wrote:
    bbsplitter wrote:
    irfuben32 wrote:I guess Pete WAS the problem. I always that he was covering for Bevell on the Super Bowl call...

Isn't he the QB Coach in Indy?

He wishes.

https://www.colts.com/team/coaches-roster/
    mrt144
    NET Veteran

• With the offensive inconsistency and o-line challenges its hard to fathom why the Hawks scheme played into Bears pass rush strength.
    With 3rd down conversion rate as bad as Hawks, its hard to believe that 3 run plays is not the best option to improve conversion rate even if they know they're coming.
    canucklehead
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:47 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information