Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

What was worse, the Hawks or the announcers?

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • What made the game even worse last night was the absolute terrible announcing and lack of replays after key plays. There were just so many errors in calling the game. I remember one from the end where one announcer said although time is ticking down Seattle still has time to run the ball. The very next play another announcer says Seattle needs to hurry up and just keep throwing. I almost turned off the sound of was so bad. Anyone else feel the same way?
    seabowl
    NET Veteran

• seabowl wrote:What made the game even worse last night was the absolute terrible announcing and lack of replays after key plays. There were just so many errors in calling the game. I remember one from the end where one announcer said although time is ticking down Seattle still has time to run the ball. The very next play another announcer says Seattle needs to hurry up and just keep throwing. I almost turned off the sound of was so bad. Anyone else feel the same way?

I'm surprised they could say anything what with their mouth's being full of Khalil Mack's balls.
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• seabowl wrote:What made the game even worse last night was the absolute terrible announcing and lack of replays after key plays. There were just so many errors in calling the game. I remember one from the end where one announcer said although time is ticking down Seattle still has time to run the ball. The very next play another announcer says Seattle needs to hurry up and just keep throwing. I almost turned off the sound of was so bad. Anyone else feel the same way?

I thought the announcing was awful.

Seriously, the worst I think I've heard over a span of 40 years.
    Vesuve
    NET Rookie

• Seattle’s play led to my frustration and their ineptitude put me over the top. Worst announcers in my memory
    Hass2Carlson
    NET Rookie

• The play by play was epically bad. Watching our offense was hard. Listening to those fools made watching the game near impossible. Is there a strike I don’t know about?
    Wizofwest
    NET Rookie

It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:34 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information