Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Pete Carroll chose philosophy over Wilson

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • GeekHawk wrote:Yup. New OC has been here two games and the fact that it isn't a well-oiled machine means everybody on the 53-man roster, all the coaches, and the entire front office is shit and must be immediately flushed.

There. I added some hyperbole of my own on the order of what I'm reading in this forum. Holy Christ people, get a grip.

It's the same machine dude. The same machine!
    mrt144
    NET Veteran

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GalRsMTVvek

Start at 5:22

"They made a very odd decision. Which is to rebuild during the prime of a hall of fame QB's career.

I've never seen it done intentionally. I am not sure why they made this decision. I don't see a precedent for a decision like this"

Also bonus on our OC:

"They made Brian Schottenheimer the Offensive Coordinator after his illustrious stint as the offensive coordinator for those great Jets' offenses (background laughter) and Rams' offenses"

Clearly, the truth is just that Wilson is just trying too hard.

All of us Seattle fans know this to be true.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran

• TwistedHusky wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GalRsMTVvek

Start at 5:22

"They made a very odd decision. Which is to rebuild during the prime of a hall of fame QB's career.

I've never seen it done intentionally. I am not sure why they made this decision. I don't see a precedent for a decision like this"

Also bonus on our OC:

"They made Brian Schottenheimer the Offensive Coordinator after his illustrious stint as the offensive coordinator for those great Jets' offenses (background laughter) and Rams' offenses"

Clearly, the truth is just that Wilson is just trying too hard.

All of us Seattle fans know this to be true.

And Russell has to try hard and turn lead into gold because he's given absolutely nothing. Not given an O-Line, has one true weapon in the form of Doug Baldwin, a group of TE's that are either not playing due to injury (Dickerson) or are unproven though Dissly does show promise in just his last few games. The fact is with him they probably won't even design plays for him despite the fact that he's been pretty stellar in areas other than blocking, but knowing Pete he doesn't create plays that best suit his playmakers but suit his style of football.
    Seahawk_Dan
    NET Veteran

• GeekHawk wrote:Yup. New OC has been here two games and the fact that it isn't a well-oiled machine means everybody on the 53-man roster, all the coaches, and the entire front office is shit and must be immediately flushed.

There. I added some hyperbole of my own on the order of what I'm reading in this forum. Holy Christ people, get a grip.

Pete Carroll swapping out sock puppets off of his hand has left people very worried about this franchise's future, no doubt.

Unless Pete relents, and lets Wilson spread the field, play with tempo, and fully command the offense, it is going to continue.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

• “I do not think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.” - Abraham Lincoln

But alas, at least Carroll is Winning Forever in his mind.
    West TX Hawk
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:32 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information