Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

It was always going to end badly.

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
It was always going to end badly.
Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:05 pm
  • The end of Pete's time at USC and the end of his time here in Seattle are strikingly similar. Everything was going well for Pete when it was really going well. After a heartbreaking loss in the Rosebowl, the USC team bottomed out not as fast at the NCAA level because the turnover rate is much higher. After 49 the team was never the same and has finally bottomed out. I trust that Paul Allen will find the next coach to lead this team into the next decade.

    Paul Allen has rebuilt this team twice. He hired two different coach/GM combinations to get the team to three Super Bowls since 2005.

    February 2006 the first Seahawks played in a Superbowl.

    February 2014 a second Seahwaks team that was completely rebuilt won the teams first Superbowl. I trust Paul will do what needs to be done.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2445
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:14 pm
  • Colin cowherd called this as well.
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1947
    Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:08 pm


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:21 pm
  • I thought this thread title was about Russ, because I figured the downside to a guy like him is once he loses his speed, he's not going to be that great anymore. He has lost some speed, so he's not as dangeRuss anymore.

    I agree on Pete though. He had a good run, but he peaked a while ago.
    minormillikin
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2989
    Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:32 pm
    Location: East Oly


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:33 pm
  • minormillikin wrote:I thought this thread title was about Russ, because I figured the downside to a guy like him is once he loses his speed, he's not going to be that great anymore. He has lost some speed, so he's not as dangeRuss anymore.

    I agree on Pete though. He had a good run, but he peaked a while ago.



    That was always my fear with Russ. Steve Young was similar but he was 6' 3" so he was able to become a pure pocket guy. Russ is too short to play as a slow pocket QB. He will go to the CFL and do awesome things.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2445
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:36 pm
  • sdog1981 wrote:
    minormillikin wrote:I thought this thread title was about Russ, because I figured the downside to a guy like him is once he loses his speed, he's not going to be that great anymore. He has lost some speed, so he's not as dangeRuss anymore.

    I agree on Pete though. He had a good run, but he peaked a while ago.



    That was always my fear with Russ. Steve Young was similar but he was 6' 3" so he was able to become a pure pocket guy. Russ is too short to play as a slow pocket QB. He will go to the CFL and do awesome things.


    Wrong. I walked right past Steve Young on the way into a Rattlers game and he's the same height or shorter than me. 6'1"
    King Dog
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1758
    Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:13 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:38 pm
  • This is the realist post here tonight (beside the pilot joke). Pete's post-Rose Bowl teams were completely hot/cold and headscratchingly inconsistent.
    falcongoggles
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5195
    Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:46 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:39 pm
  • King Dog wrote:
    sdog1981 wrote:
    minormillikin wrote:I thought this thread title was about Russ, because I figured the downside to a guy like him is once he loses his speed, he's not going to be that great anymore. He has lost some speed, so he's not as dangeRuss anymore.

    I agree on Pete though. He had a good run, but he peaked a while ago.



    That was always my fear with Russ. Steve Young was similar but he was 6' 3" so he was able to become a pure pocket guy. Russ is too short to play as a slow pocket QB. He will go to the CFL and do awesome things.


    Wrong. I walked right past Steve Young on the way into a Rattlers game and he's the same height or shorter than me. 6'1"



    I am willing to belive you but since this is 2018.......pics or it didn't happen.......
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2445
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:40 pm
  • sdog1981 wrote:
    King Dog wrote:
    sdog1981 wrote:
    minormillikin wrote:I thought this thread title was about Russ, because I figured the downside to a guy like him is once he loses his speed, he's not going to be that great anymore. He has lost some speed, so he's not as dangeRuss anymore.

    I agree on Pete though. He had a good run, but he peaked a while ago.



    That was always my fear with Russ. Steve Young was similar but he was 6' 3" so he was able to become a pure pocket guy. Russ is too short to play as a slow pocket QB. He will go to the CFL and do awesome things.


    Wrong. I walked right past Steve Young on the way into a Rattlers game and he's the same height or shorter than me. 6'1"



    I am willing to belive you but since this is 2018.......pics or it didn't happen.......


    lol. I was as surprised as anyone. I always thought he was at least 6'2"
    King Dog
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1758
    Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:13 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:31 pm
  • At 23 I was 6ft.
    Now at 52 I'm 5ft 8
    Ya get shorter as you get older
    discs , cartilage and crap

    I'd normally post a sarcasm off emoji , but it's freakin true :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:
    hawxfreak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 584
    Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:04 pm
    Location: The Burbs in Lacey


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:52 pm
  • hawxfreak wrote:At 23 I was 6ft.
    Now at 52 I'm 5ft 8
    Ya get shorter as you get older
    discs , cartilage and crap

    I'd normally post a sarcasm off emoji , but it's freakin true :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:



    I believe you. I was 6 foot when I joined the army got out I was 5' 11" 1/2
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2445
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:55 am
  • Just for shits and giggles I went back after week 2 to see some of the posts on .Net. I found this one among a number of doomsday threads and looking back now, crack up at the comments.

    FULL.DISCLOSURE- I was thinking along the same lines (lol). With this said anyone at that time posting negative thoughts about the team was somewhat right to think that way based.on what we were all seeing on the field.

    GO HAWKS
    seabowl
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2563
    Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:20 am


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:25 am
  • Nobody’s perfect right?

    There are many threads that can be rubbed in faces round these parts.

    Hell, there’s probably several Russel Wilson threads from around the time he was drafted.

    Or how bout the time we drafted a Punter?

    The list goes on.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 17804
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:35 am
  • sdog1981 wrote:
    hawxfreak wrote:At 23 I was 6ft.
    Now at 52 I'm 5ft 8
    Ya get shorter as you get older
    discs , cartilage and crap

    I'd normally post a sarcasm off emoji , but it's freakin true :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:



    I believe you. I was 6 foot when I joined the army got out I was 5' 11" 1/2


    I was already short at 5'6", but I lost about one inch per fusion (3) and am now 5'3" I was hoping those "decompression" procedures, rods, and screws could be used to make me 5' 9" :/

    Overly optimistic I was. Can't complain though, I can still walk and wipe my own ass. The day I'm unable to do those 2 things, I'm checking out! I'll go up to Kaktovik and have one of my elementary school buddies
    drop me off out on the ice. :p
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18709
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 pm
    Location: North Pole, Alaska


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:37 am
  • It's interesting to see one of these threads be revived once in a while. I was leaning towards the same thoughts, but then snapped out of it.

    I thought with a new OC, new offensive coordinator, and OL coach, that trying to pass block 2 elite edge rushers 1st game was idiotic. Just run! Run! Run!

    Everybody knows it's easier for an offensive line to come together while running the ball.

    Then do the same thing a week later against a Defensive Player of the Year in Kahlil Mack?

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... f-the-year
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18709
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 pm
    Location: North Pole, Alaska


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:30 am
  • Shanegotyou11 wrote:Colin cowherd called this as well.


    I hate Colin Cowherd, glad he was wrong.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3240
    Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:22 pm


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:00 am
  • pmedic920 wrote:Nobody’s perfect right?

    There are many threads that can be rubbed in faces round these parts.

    Hell, there’s probably several Russel Wilson threads from around the time he was drafted.

    Or how bout the time we drafted a Punter?

    The list goes on.


    You're right, people jump the gun too often. Fans are overly emotional game to game...

    quite hilarious really.

    You will not find one from me though.
    BigMeach
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 720
    Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:11 am


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:20 am
  • sdog1981 wrote:The end of Pete's time at USC and the end of his time here in Seattle are strikingly similar. .


    This is utter horse manure.

    Following the Texas RB loss in 2005, USC was in the hunt for the National Championship every year through the middle of 2009. A 2006 season finale loss to UCLA on the road, due to a tipped pass, literally cost them another trip to the championship game. They went 12-1 in 2008, and had it not been for a bottleneck of 12-1 teams that year, they would have gone to the title game (there was no 4-team playoff then). Even in 2009, USC started off 6-1 and ranked in the top 5 before injuries hit, as well as other teams figuring out how to defend against Matt Barkley, then a true freshman QB.

    Even if we were to go along with your nonsense theory through 2017, it is blatantly obvious that Pete turned things around this year. To lose at least 4 future HOF'ers, as well as a pair of very capable WRs and both TEs, along with a fledgling O-line, this should absolutely have been a down year. It's not. And Pete's time is not ending. Or did you not read about the contract extension through 2021???

    I'm not sure if you have been asleep this season, because your post might have made sense in August. Frankly, you just don't know what you're talking about right now.
    Tusc2000
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 272
    Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:33 am


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:26 am
  • Tusc2000 wrote:
    sdog1981 wrote:The end of Pete's time at USC and the end of his time here in Seattle are strikingly similar. .


    This is utter horse manure.

    Following the Texas RB loss in 2005, USC was in the hunt for the National Championship every year through the middle of 2009. A 2006 season finale loss to UCLA on the road, due to a tipped pass, literally cost them another trip to the championship game. They went 12-1 in 2008, and had it not been for a bottleneck of 12-1 teams that year, they would have gone to the title game (there was no 4-team playoff then). Even in 2009, USC started off 6-1 and ranked in the top 5 before injuries hit, as well as other teams figuring out how to defend against Matt Barkley, then a true freshman QB.

    Even if we were to go along with your nonsense theory through 2017, it is blatantly obvious that Pete turned things around this year. To lose at least 4 future HOF'ers, as well as a pair of very capable WRs and both TEs, along with a fledgling O-line, this should absolutely have been a down year. It's not. And Pete's time is not ending. Or did you not read about the contract extension through 2021???

    I'm not sure if you have been asleep this season, because your post might have made sense in August. Frankly, you just don't know what you're talking about right now.



    UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......His post was from Sept 17. My guess is that he's watched the rest of the season LOL :snack:
    tonyseahawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 221
    Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:12 am
    Location: mesa AZ


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:27 am
  • Tusc2000 wrote:
    sdog1981 wrote:The end of Pete's time at USC and the end of his time here in Seattle are strikingly similar. .


    This is utter horse manure.

    Following the Texas RB loss in 2005, USC was in the hunt for the National Championship every year through the middle of 2009. A 2006 season finale loss to UCLA on the road, due to a tipped pass, literally cost them another trip to the championship game. They went 12-1 in 2008, and had it not been for a bottleneck of 12-1 teams that year, they would have gone to the title game (there was no 4-team playoff then). Even in 2009, USC started off 6-1 and ranked in the top 5 before injuries hit, as well as other teams figuring out how to defend against Matt Barkley, then a true freshman QB.

    Even if we were to go along with your nonsense theory through 2017, it is blatantly obvious that Pete turned things around this year. To lose at least 4 future HOF'ers, as well as a pair of very capable WRs and both TEs, along with a fledgling O-line, this should absolutely have been a down year. It's not. And Pete's time is not ending. Or did you not read about the contract extension through 2021???

    I'm not sure if you have been asleep this season, because your post might have made sense in August. Frankly, you just don't know what you're talking about right now.


    lol did you read when this was posted?
    Hollandhawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 270
    Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 3:53 pm


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:42 am
  • Ha ha. Oops!
    No. Clearly, I didn't bother to look at the date!
    Apologies for the rant.
    I'm just a little tired of people crapping on Pete.
    Tusc2000
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 272
    Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:33 am


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:04 am
  • To be fair... it was utter nonsense on September 17 too
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 14980
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:07 am
  • Uncle Si wrote:To be fair... it was utter nonsense on September 17 too


    Dilly Dilly
    Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3086
    Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:26 am


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:07 am
  • Tusc2000 wrote:Ha ha. Oops!
    No. Clearly, I didn't bother to look at the date!
    Apologies for the rant.
    I'm just a little tired of people crapping on Pete.


    Common mistake.

    ALWAYS check the date.

    .Net threads = Jug of milk.

    :{)
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 17804
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:11 am
  • pmedic920 wrote:
    Tusc2000 wrote:Ha ha. Oops!
    No. Clearly, I didn't bother to look at the date!
    Apologies for the rant.
    I'm just a little tired of people crapping on Pete.


    Common mistake.

    ALWAYS check the date.

    .Net threads = Jug of milk.

    :{)


    Both make you want to vomit when they’re sour.
    Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3086
    Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:26 am


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:13 am
  • Sox-n-Hawks wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:
    Tusc2000 wrote:Ha ha. Oops!
    No. Clearly, I didn't bother to look at the date!
    Apologies for the rant.
    I'm just a little tired of people crapping on Pete.


    Common mistake.

    ALWAYS check the date.

    .Net threads = Jug of milk.

    :{)


    Both make you want to vomit when they’re sour.


    Hmm...Bitter Beer face. :P
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8611
    Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:20 pm
    Location: A little ways from Boise.


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:23 am
  • When a Bubba Bummer or a Debbie Downer shows up to rain on every one's parade, I just picture the face of Tyler Lockett. Tyler could have been a Duck. Rain pours off Tyler like it rolls off a duck. He always believes. Unfazed by noise or doubts of others. Always moving on to work for the next opportunity. Image

    With regards to Pete, some dismiss what he has to say as irrelevant coach speech. That makes it difficult to grasp the continually repeated part about .... "it's how you finish"
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 8534
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:49 pm


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:09 am
  • NM
    Last edited by scutterhawk on Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6754
    Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:48 pm


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:10 am
  • minormillikin wrote:I thought this thread title was about Russ, because I figured the downside to a guy like him is once he loses his speed, he's not going to be that great anymore. He has lost some speed, so he's not as dangeRuss anymore.

    I agree on Pete though. He had a good run, but he peaked a while ago.


    Like Russell Wilson, Pete is too short & too slow to be a good Coach anymore :177692:
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6754
    Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:48 pm


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:08 pm
  • Tusc2000 wrote:Ha ha. Oops!
    No. Clearly, I didn't bother to look at the date!
    Apologies for the rant.
    I'm just a little tired of people crapping on Pete.

    Yes it was.
    sc85sis
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6950
    Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:40 am
    Location: Southern CA


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:43 pm
  • scutterhawk wrote:
    minormillikin wrote:I thought this thread title was about Russ, because I figured the downside to a guy like him is once he loses his speed, he's not going to be that great anymore. He has lost some speed, so he's not as dangeRuss anymore.

    I agree on Pete though. He had a good run, but he peaked a while ago.


    Like Russell Wilson, Pete is too short & too slow to be a good Coach anymore :177692:


    I do think Pete has shrunk an inch or so since his time in Seattle.

    He really needs to work on his posture.

    GO HAWKS!!!!!
    semiahmoo
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2003
    Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:10 pm


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:21 pm
  • semiahmoo wrote:
    scutterhawk wrote:
    minormillikin wrote:I thought this thread title was about Russ, because I figured the downside to a guy like him is once he loses his speed, he's not going to be that great anymore. He has lost some speed, so he's not as dangeRuss anymore.

    I agree on Pete though. He had a good run, but he peaked a while ago.


    Like Russell Wilson, Pete is too short & too slow to be a good Coach anymore :177692:


    I do think Pete has shrunk an inch or so since his time in Seattle.

    He really needs to work on his posture.

    GO HAWKS!!!!!


    It's due to jaw compression from chomping on his gum too hard, just take his gum away and he should gain his posture and length again. Now the questoin has to be, who do you send in to take his gum away. :P
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 26927
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:36 pm
  • sdog1981 wrote:The end of Pete's time at USC and the end of his time here in Seattle are strikingly similar. Everything was going well for Pete when it was really going well. After a heartbreaking loss in the Rosebowl, the USC team bottomed out not as fast at the NCAA level because the turnover rate is much higher. After 49 the team was never the same and has finally bottomed out. I trust that Paul Allen will find the next coach to lead this team into the next decade.

    Paul Allen has rebuilt this team twice. He hired two different coach/GM combinations to get the team to three Super Bowls since 2005.

    February 2006 the first Seahawks played in a Superbowl.

    February 2014 a second Seahwaks team that was completely rebuilt won the teams first Superbowl. I trust Paul will do what needs to be done.


    Congratulations on a very dumb post. This is pure revisionism.

    Carroll won seven-straight PAC-12 titles and finished top four in the nation seven-straight times from 2002-2008. The 2008 team was one of his best ever. In 2009, USC went 9-4, won its bowl game, and led the conference in scoring defense. That is the supposed down year (a single season) you are hanging your hat on.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3082
    Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:04 pm


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:52 pm
  • hawknation2018 wrote:
    sdog1981 wrote:The end of Pete's time at USC and the end of his time here in Seattle are strikingly similar. Everything was going well for Pete when it was really going well. After a heartbreaking loss in the Rosebowl, the USC team bottomed out not as fast at the NCAA level because the turnover rate is much higher. After 49 the team was never the same and has finally bottomed out. I trust that Paul Allen will find the next coach to lead this team into the next decade.

    Paul Allen has rebuilt this team twice. He hired two different coach/GM combinations to get the team to three Super Bowls since 2005.

    February 2006 the first Seahawks played in a Superbowl.

    February 2014 a second Seahwaks team that was completely rebuilt won the teams first Superbowl. I trust Paul will do what needs to be done.


    Congratulations on a very dumb post. This is pure revisionism.

    Carroll won seven-straight PAC-12 titles and finished top four in the nation seven-straight times from 2002-2008. The 2008 team was one of his best ever. In 2009, USC went 9-4, won its bowl game, and led the conference in scoring defense. That is the supposed down year (a single season) you are hanging your hat on.


    Well when you put it that way... :34853_doh:
    BigMeach
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 720
    Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:11 am


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:00 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    semiahmoo wrote:
    scutterhawk wrote:
    minormillikin wrote:I thought this thread title was about Russ, because I figured the downside to a guy like him is once he loses his speed, he's not going to be that great anymore. He has lost some speed, so he's not as dangeRuss anymore.

    I agree on Pete though. He had a good run, but he peaked a while ago.


    Like Russell Wilson, Pete is too short & too slow to be a good Coach anymore :177692:


    I do think Pete has shrunk an inch or so since his time in Seattle.

    He really needs to work on his posture.

    GO HAWKS!!!!!


    It's due to jaw compression from chomping on his gum too hard, just take his gum away and he should gain his posture and length again. Now the questoin has to be, who do you send in to take his gum away. :P


    Jaw compression leads to spinal compression. It's all connected.

    Yes, I think you may be on to something...
    semiahmoo
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2003
    Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:10 pm


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:18 pm
  • Whoever bumped this thread -- good job. I still want to bump the thread that we blew it trading down and getting Bobby Wagner instead of Mychal Kendricks
    WestcoastSteve
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2325
    Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:00 pm


Re: It was always going to end badly.
Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:35 pm
  • WestcoastSteve wrote:Whoever bumped this thread -- good job. I still want to bump the thread that we blew it trading down and getting Bobby Wagner instead of Mychal Kendricks


    :sarcasm_on: Yeah, that one still stings. :sarcasm_off:
    Hockey Guy
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 171
    Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:03 am




It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:58 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online