Russell Wilson looks shot. David carr syndrome.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
He is my favorite hawk qb ever. Ive been through a lot. He cost us tonight. He is the reason we lost. He held the ball too long, he couldnt feel pressure. He threw a horrible pick 6. He fumbled it again.

He just doesnt look the same this yr. He looks slow, and his process making is poor so far this yr. He looks rattled and doesnt look confident at all anymore. The haters will be out and you will be hearing that he is done.

What has happened to him? It isn't the OC. Its pete or russ. My fear is he is on the decline. I think the hits have crept on him and i think his legs are no longer there.

Thoughts?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
His head is not in it...but then again he keeps getting sacked. No way he signs another contract here.

mrt144

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":1aa0v5cc said:
He is my favorite hawk qb ever. Ive been through a lot. He cost us tonight. He is the reason we lost. He held the ball too long, he couldnt feel pressure. He threw a horrible pick 6. He fumbled it again.

He just doesnt look the same this yr. He looks slow, and his process making is poor so far this yr. He looks rattled and doesnt look confident at all anymore. The haters will be out and you will be hearing that he is done.

What has happened to him? It isn't the OC. Its pete or russ. My fear is he is on the decline. I think the hits have crept on him and i think his legs are no longer there.

Thoughts?

Just doesn't look comfortable at all and isn't aware a ton. I hate to say he's brittle at this point but if we're searching for reasons, maybe he really is not gelling at all with Schotty.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Side note and im going to say this. I never knew fans rooted for their own players and coaches downfall. Im in game chat and twitter and fans are seriously happy to say "i told you russ or pete or etc sucked."

i mean cool.

sdog1981

Reaction score
David Carr syndrome is real and Pete needs to pay with his job for allowing it.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Russ looks like he's in mid-season (spring) mode. BYW, he doesn't look like a 30... or even a 10 million a season QB. NEXT qb up! We can't keep playing like this. The offense is blah!

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Would you be comfortable when being called up to be pocket passer when have no pocket? He could be if had. Terrible stare down on pick six but also awful play call. Preach run identity yet abandon it and yank Carson. Worried with depleted D going in and after first drive, but as much on field all night that patch work squad fought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Use of "David Carr" syndrome makes no sense. David Carr was never good.

Donn2390

Reaction score
sdog1981":d9khnnba said:
Just gotta shake my head at some of the asinine comments in here.. I don't know why some of you genius' aren't coaching, it pays better than your present job...

sdog1981

Reaction score
Donn2390":2twjznrs said:
sdog1981":2twjznrs said:
Just gotta shake my head at some of the asinine comments in here.. I don't know why some of you genius' aren't coaching, it pays better than your present job...

He allowed Cable to keep his job after four years of pathetic offensive line play. So yeah I might not be a good NFL head coach but I spot a coach that is just as dumb as I am.

mrt144

Reaction score
Donn2390":k7e05m34 said:
sdog1981":k7e05m34 said:

Because coaching is in fact a crap gig even if it seems like fun?

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Meh, he played like crap. I suspect the film will also reveal a lot of coverage sacks though, which throws the whole quick passing game out the window. Also have to wonder about Schotty

But anyway, there will be growing pains. I still say we win the next 2, and we start to catch steam. New system, no creativity on offense. Lots to figure out

Seymour

Reaction score
Well Shane I'm real sorry you have been through a lot. :roll:

Wilson will bounce back until he meets Donald and Suh then you can re post your bad DC news again. :roll:

sdog1981

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":114wexu0 said:
I dont see Russ wearing “guy”liner

That is Dereck Carr Sydrome....

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I think he has been "Carred". I also think that Russ has lost a step and that hurts his game more than it hurts someone like Peyton or Brady. Sooner or later, every player loses a step or two.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":3ii6mlzu said:
Would you be comfortable when being called up to be pocket passer when have no pocket? He could be if had. Terrible stare down on pick six but also awful play call. Preach run identity yet abandon it and yank Carson. Worried with depleted D going in and after first drive, but as much on field all night that patch work squad fought.

He had a pocket for most of the game. On one of the sacks he held onto the ball for FIVE SECONDS. What part do you understand of: YOU CANNOT DO THAT AND EXPECT GOOD RESULTS, CERTAINLY NOT WHEN YOU HANG IN THE POCKET. The announcers were saying the same thing, and noting how he was late on his reads and getting the ball out. He has to play better, and our coaches have to stop with this piece of sh** gameplan.

sdog1981

Reaction score
WmHBonney":163xxxq5 said:
I think he has been "Carred". I also think that Russ has lost a step and that hurts his game more than it hurts someone like Peyton or Brady. Sooner or later, every player loses a step or two.

Those guys are 6'5" and can see the field from a collapsing pocket.