Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

HOLY CATFISH INJURY REPORT going into Chicago

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Image
    Last edited by Jville on Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 7857
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:49 pm


  • who'll be our CBs on monday?

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    ++ You can call me a homer, but I am not the only one ++
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    toffee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1065
    Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:44 pm


  • Jville
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 7857
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:49 pm


  • We are screwed with Bobby and KJ out............................
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 12751
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Seattle, WA


  • Image
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    User avatar
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *
     
    Posts: 5009
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:09 pm
    Location: Kitsap County


  • Image
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 7857
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:49 pm


  • Did the Seahawks sell their soul in 2013? One can be positive and look at the teams' potential but man, these injuries for the past few years are hard to look past. Unfreaking believable.
    "It's Ground Hawks Day" Chris Berman
    User avatar
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4876
    Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:36 pm
    Location: Aiken , SC


  • seahawkfreak wrote:Did the Seahawks sell their soul in 2013? One can be positive and look at the teams' potential but man, these injuries for the past few years are hard to look past. Unfreaking believable.

    If they pull out a win with all of those injuries it will be a minor miracle.
    Offense better be prepared to score in the high 30’s low 40’s or it’s a loss.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23636
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • toffee wrote:who'll be our CBs on monday?

    Who will be our LB’ers on Monday???
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23636
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • Jville
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 7857
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:49 pm


  • Boy and we thought last week was sloppy. It’s going to be down right ugly out there against the Bears.
    User avatar
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4318
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:26 am


  • Baldwins streak will end?? It ended last week???
    User avatar
    Seymour
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5314
    Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:41 pm


  • Seymour wrote:Baldwins streak will end?? It ended last week???



    He played last week.
    User avatar
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2031
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:40 am
    Location: Enumclaw, WA


  • Seymour wrote:Baldwins streak will end?? It ended last week???


    lol c’mon man
    User avatar
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1866
    Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:12 am


  • This is the game offense must carry the defense.

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    ++ You can call me a homer, but I am not the only one ++
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    toffee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1065
    Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:44 pm


  • Defense will be Earl and a bunch of guys. Damn this is brutal!
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3281
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    toffee wrote:who'll be our CBs on monday?

    Who will be our LB’ers on Monday???






    .... so this weeks show will feature yet to be announced guest starters at a number of spots ..... Cool! .... adds intrigue to the Bears game.

    Image
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 7857
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:49 pm


  • adeltaY wrote:Defense will be Earl and a bunch of guys. Damn this is brutal!


    No better time to prove he is worth that top dollar 3rd contract!
    Michael Dickson, P, Texas: Adopt a Rookie 2018

    Living below sealevel: The only way is up!
    Zeearend
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 70
    Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:20 am
    Location: 3 meters below sea level


  • Positive is that Dion appears to be fully back.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3281
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


  • :irishdrinkers:
    User avatar
    xray
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 166
    Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:29 am
    Location: AZ


  • yes
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3281
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


  • adeltaY wrote:Positive is that Dion appears to be fully back.


    It remains to be seen how many snaps he gets, but a healthier Dion Jordan is a significant upgrade.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 7857
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:49 pm


  • Jville wrote:

    All good.

    Next man up!

    Shaquem gonna step up his game!

    You're not gonna field every starter every single game.

    Injuries happen.

    You play with the guys you can, and coach them up to the best of the coaches abilities, and you scheme with what you have.

    Might be a long season...growing pains and you push through them!!

    Go Seahawks!!!
    "Awww, you so weak!" Richard Sherman to Joe Webb

    "Uh, huh, you suck!" Richard Sherman to Pierre Garçon

    "Don't f***** try me--I'm the best!" Richard Sherman

    Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    User avatar
    TheLegendOfBoom
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 703
    Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:12 pm


  • Time to start signing these guys up
    Image
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 24725
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • Keep your heads up.

    WE'RE SEAHAWKS FANS DARN IT!!!!
    semiahmoo
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1605
    Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:10 pm


  • Depth was my concern after watching preseason. Didn't expect it to be an issue this early.
    User avatar
    MrThortan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1535
    Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:57 pm


  • K.J. and Wagner are still running and should play next week.

    Fluker has issues in pass pro, so I don’t mind Sweezy starting at RG again. Sweezy made great strides in pass protection in Week 1, sans the stunt he failed to pick up.

    Flowers was the worst CB in the NFL in Week 1, so I don’t mind King or Thorpe getting the reps there. Bears QB sucks at throwing to the left of the field, anyway.

    Hill is a poor backup safety and not good on special teams. Thompson & Luani should do OK in those roles.

    Hopefully, Kendricks will play alright. We assume he will start at WLB, but he could also play some MLB. Calitro and Shaquem are inconsistent, so that’s more of a concern. But we were already anticipating that Calitro and Shaquem would play a lot.

    If we manage to win this game, it would be a stunning victory.
    User avatar
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2245
    Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:04 pm


  • I should have answered the call from the 206.

    Probably JS
    Now a guppy driver. Loving the Hawks with my bro Nanomoz for over 30 years
    User avatar
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1931
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:11 am
    Location: Utah


  • rjdriver wrote:I should have answered the call from the 206.

    Probably JS


    LOL. Uh, prob... not... But maybe you should lay off the beer, do some running in place & some crunches until late sunday afternoon just in case. Keep the phone close.
    Seahawker76
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 39
    Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:09 pm


  • Saw this thread in the list, and wondered...
    Who is "HOLLY" and WHY is she *SMOKING* the Seahawks injury report? After all, MJ is legal in WA, wouldn't that be a better option? Was it printed on hemp paper or something?
    2018 Adopt-A-Rookie: Rashaad Penny
    2018 BounceBack Bet: C.J. Prosise
    User avatar
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2075
    Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:03 am


  • Note most of the injuries are to aging players. This could be painful, judging by the start.
    User avatar
    AVL
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 656
    Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 4:11 am


  • semiahmoo wrote:Keep your heads up.

    WE'RE SEAHAWKS FANS DARN IT!!!!


    Image
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 13543
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


  • olyfan63 wrote:Saw this thread in the list, and wondered...
    Who is "HOLLY" and WHY is she *SMOKING* the Seahawks injury report? After all, MJ is legal in WA, wouldn't that be a better option? Was it printed on hemp paper or something?


    Your drifting a little off topic there partner. Focus focus focus.

    It's a Steve Raible expression. I just as easily could have used Holy Catfish!

    I'll substitute it.
    Last edited by Jville on Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 7857
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:49 pm


  • I think I'd like to change my post in the "Fearless Prediction" thread.

    That said, I bet if I made it to Chicago by Monday I could suit up.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer
     
    Posts: 105293
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:29 pm


  • If they can establish a run game, they have a very good chance of winning tonight.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9995
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • SoulfishHawk wrote:If they can establish a run game, they have a very good chance of winning tonight.


    I agree. Also if they do happen to fail getting the run game rolling then expect another Dline to tee off with Wilson 3's all night.
    User avatar
    Seymour
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5314
    Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:41 pm


  • And maybe, just maybe.......they will actually stick to the run? Instead of telling us they are a running team and just giving up on it when it's working. :34853_doh:
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9995
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • Jville wrote:
    olyfan63 wrote:Saw this thread in the list, and wondered...
    Who is "HOLLY" and WHY is she *SMOKING* the Seahawks injury report? After all, MJ is legal in WA, wouldn't that be a better option? Was it printed on hemp paper or something?


    Your drifting a little off topic there partner. Focus focus focus.

    It's a Steve Raible expression. I just as easily could have used Holy Catfish!

    I'll substitute it.


    I was simply wondering who this HOLLY chick was. No problem with SMOKES, or CATFISH. You mentioned HOLLY and then didn't post a pic of her, preferably in the act of smoking a rolled-up injury report paper. See, you've set the standard so high with your posts, that even a little slip and the second-guessers come out of the woodwork.
    Tryin to help you out here pal... Here is Holly Smoking (something, possibly next week's injury report)
    Oh yeah, and my personal favorite would be HOLLY LEAPING CATFISH, BATMAN! But I couldn't find a pic of Holly leaping a catfish. So that's out. Closest pic I could come to that was Fonzie jumping the shark. I prefer Holly, as shown below.

    Image
    2018 Adopt-A-Rookie: Rashaad Penny
    2018 BounceBack Bet: C.J. Prosise
    User avatar
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2075
    Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:03 am


  • olyfan63 wrote:
    Jville wrote:
    olyfan63 wrote:Saw this thread in the list, and wondered...
    Who is "HOLLY" and WHY is she *SMOKING* the Seahawks injury report? After all, MJ is legal in WA, wouldn't that be a better option? Was it printed on hemp paper or something?


    Your drifting a little off topic there partner. Focus focus focus.

    It's a Steve Raible expression. I just as easily could have used Holy Catfish!

    I'll substitute it.


    I was simply wondering who this HOLLY chick was. No problem with SMOKES, or CATFISH. You mentioned HOLLY and then didn't post a pic of her, preferably in the act of smoking a rolled-up injury report paper. See, you've set the standard so high with your posts, that even a little slip and the second-guessers come out of the woodwork.
    Tryin to help you out here pal... Here is Holly Smoking (something, possibly next week's injury report)
    Oh yeah, and my personal favorite would be HOLLY LEAPING CATFISH, BATMAN! But I couldn't find a pic of Holly leaping a catfish. So that's out. Closest pic I could come to that was Fonzie jumping the shark. I prefer Holly, as shown below.

    Image


    She must be making a face at the offense of the hawks
    mrt144
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3062
    Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:21 pm




It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:50 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information