Seahawks reportedly offered a 2nd round pick for QB Brissett

lukerguy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1031174301767147525[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/robstaton/status/1031191501244690432[/tweet]

Bizarre

legend38

Reaction score
Yep, need to do something here. Our backup QB’s are not at all pleasant to watch.

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
Steve2222":38o5qpsv said:
I hear Colin Kaepernick is available
All 89 lettuce eating lbs of him. Besides, Denver will be pc shamed into hiring that super bowl dumper

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Steve2222

Reaction score
NOLAHawk":hol3yqcv said:
Steve2222":hol3yqcv said:
I hear Colin Kaepernick is available
All 89 lettuce eating lbs of him. Besides, Denver will be pc shamed into hiring that super bowl dumper

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Kaps corpse would still be an upgrade over Austin Davis

IndyHawk

Reaction score
You don't do that move for just a backup..

Steve2222

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":1n3c4g3u said:
This makes no sense on so many levels.

Yeah wasn’t he traded to the Colts last year for like a 6th round pick? He started every game last year, but his play no was near good enough to improve his stock 4 rounds.

If that was a real offer the the Seahawks are dumb for giving that much up and the Colts are dumb for declining it. If Andy Luck goes down their season is screwed anyways.

Jville

Reaction score
I know great sport is made of speculation. So how about looking for possible connections?

Brennan Carroll was the national recruiter coordinator for the University of Miami from 2011 thru 2014.

Jacoby Brissett committed to the University of Florida in 2011.

Brissett transferred to North Carolina State in his final year.

The same school Russell Wilson played at in all but his final collegian year.

If ya want to actually understand something, ya gotta at least try to make the effort, look into some resumes and do a little homework.

Rat

Reaction score
Do we even have a second round pick next year? I thought the Texans had that, unless we got another one that I'm not remembering.

Jville

Reaction score
Such lazy posts. The fondness with criticism and moaning and groaning must lie in it's accommodation of out right laziness.

Let me repeat .....

Jville":2t9awis8 said:
I know great sport is made of speculation. So how about looking for possible connections?

Brennan Carroll was the national recruiter coordinator for the University of Miami from 2011 thru 2014.

If ya want to actually understand something, ya gotta at least try to make the effort, look into some resumes and do a little homework.

...... anyone have anything enlightening to follow up with and post?

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Rat":qahmgctp said:
Do we even have a second round pick next year? I thought the Texans had that, unless we got another one that I'm not remembering.
Unfortunately, you are correct.

GLio14

Reaction score
Stop clamoring for Kaep. Man was offered a deal, declined it, and pinned it on the Hawks to make it seem like there's a conspiracy against him. Just like what happened with a number of teams.

James in PA

Reaction score
I really wish Schneider would stop trading away (or trying to trade away) valuable draft picks. I’m glad the Colts didn’t take this offer. Clearly the Hawks were planning on using Brissett as a bargaining chip for future RW3 contract negotiations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
GLio14":19vtf3yq said:
Stop clamoring for Kaep. Man was offered a deal, declined it, and pinned it on the Hawks to make it seem like there's a conspiracy against him. Just like what happened with a number of teams.
My recollection is the Hawks brought him in for a look-see, and then he left town without an offer. No explanation was given.

Have you read something different? If so, do you have a link?

Rat

Reaction score
Maybe it was something like the Whitehurst deal (swap of 2nd rounders plus a later pick), or one of those conditional deals where the pick goes from a 4th to a 2nd if he's really good.

I'd like a better backup QB option, but a straight-up 2nd rounder is too much.

quadsas

Reaction score
Jville":1hicfn5g said:

Whats your point? That this make sense? It still doesn't. I cant believe Colts refused, its a free 2nd rounder for them