Wagner on Carson, buries Cable

pmedic920

Reaction score
quadsas":1p8s9l56 said:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000948222/article/wagner-chris-carson-stands-out-amid-seahawks-rbs

didnt even take till preseason game 2 for Seahawks to bury Cables coaching.

Yea, unless I missed something, I didn’t see or read anything that could be considered Cable bashing/burying.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
"Buries" is a little much, but I'm guessing he's referring to the part of the article that is text, not the video/audio...

Article for people who read":yne66p1n said:
Squaring off daily with Seattle's ground attack, Wagner has also noticed improvements along the perennially beleaguered offensive line now that Mike Solari has replaced Tom Cable as position coach.

OP
OP
Q

quadsas

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":un6z21e2 said:
"Buries" is a little much, but I'm guessing he's referring to the part of the article that is text, not the video/audio...

Article for people who read":un6z21e2 said:
Squaring off daily with Seattle's ground attack, Wagner has also noticed improvements along the perennially beleaguered offensive line now that Mike Solari has replaced Tom Cable as position coach.

That was a nice way of saying 'damn you can really tell he's gone'

pmedic920

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2f1tg7oi said:

Article for people who read":2f1tg7oi said:

I caught that part.

Guess the title got me expecting some real trash talk even though I don’t think that Wags is that type of person.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
pmedic920":bufumdck said:
RolandDeschain":bufumdck said:

Article for people who read":bufumdck said:

I caught that part.

Guess the title got me expecting some real trash talk even though I don’t think that Wags is that type of person.
Welcome to the reality of today’s ‘click-bait’ media headlines. Heck, the article headline on nfl.com even leads your belief as to how much praise Wags was giving Carson.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I can definitely agree that Carson does seem to stand out from the rest of the RB crew. I just hope he can stay healthy this season. I want to see what he's got for a full year.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Sign on Ebey Slough in Marysville...

Buried Cable - No Anchoring or Dredging

lol

Jac

Reaction score
https://seahawkswire.usatoday.com/2018/ ... sive-line/

Well Wagner maybe didn't bury Cable, but this is about as close as Wilson gets to burying anybody.

“Well, for the first time in, I don’t know, a while in my opinion really since we won the Super Bowl, we’ve had a consistent offensive line in practice,” Wilson said Thursday. “That consistency is huge. Obviously, guys fill in every once in a while, but I mean from obviously all the way from the left side to the right side, we’re really solidified in our line and what we’re doing and the calls and everything else.

Wilson said Solari really explains the “whys” of football from blocking schemes to pass protection.

“It’s cool just to watch one of the best offensive line coaches in the game of football,” Wilson explained. “He’s been that for a long time. To have him on our football team is a good thing.”

pmedic920

Reaction score
Jac":163ynakf said:
https://seahawkswire.usatoday.com/2018/08/17/russell-wilson-finally-sees-consistency-in-offensive-line/

Well Wagner maybe didn't bury Cable, but this is about as close as Wilson gets to burying anybody.

“Well, for the first time in, I don’t know, a while in my opinion really since we won the Super Bowl, we’ve had a consistent offensive line in practice,” Wilson said Thursday. “That consistency is huge. Obviously, guys fill in every once in a while, but I mean from obviously all the way from the left side to the right side, we’re really solidified in our line and what we’re doing and the calls and everything else.

Wilson said Solari really explains the “whys” of football from blocking schemes to pass protection.

“It’s cool just to watch one of the best offensive line coaches in the game of football,” Wilson explained. “He’s been that for a long time. To have him on our football team is a good thing.”

Probably deserving of its own thread.

Feel free, if you wish.

kidhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":1a75j6bd said:
Jac":1a75j6bd said:
https://seahawkswire.usatoday.com/2018/08/17/russell-wilson-finally-sees-consistency-in-offensive-line/

Probably deserving of its own thread.

Feel free, if you wish.

Wilson stuff posted here now:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=147422

ivotuk

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":2ywwctxk said:
Sign on Ebey Slough in Marysville...

Buried Cable - No Anchoring or Dredging

lol

LOL! Especially the "No Anchoring" part. I would take Dredging to mean "Digging a Hole and Burying the Defense"

Definitely some hyperbole in the title, but NFL players are taught to keep things to themselves, so that minor complimenting of Solari to me translates as "Cable Bashing." :2thumbs:

AgentDib

Reaction score
Of course NFL players are going to be positive about their current situation. What else should Wagner say, "Oh god, this season is a going to be a disaster?"

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
AgentDib":9xa93s9u said:
Of course NFL players are going to be positive about their current situation. What else should Wagner say, "Oh god, this season is a going to be a disaster?"

...Or There is an upside...I am still here. :stirthepot: