Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Season Tickets Package

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Season Tickets Package
Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:17 pm
  • Recieved mine the other day. As in typical fashion, there was a nice box and informative brochure. Was strange not seeing the actual physical tickets though. I get it, everything is going to apps these days but I will always miss having the physical ticket for memento reasons alone.

The "gift" this year? I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but...

A luggage tag? I think the marketing department is running out of ideas.

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Re: Season Tickets Package
Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:50 pm
  • I opted in for physical tickets. I believe it is the last year you can.
    FlyHawksFly
    NET Veteran

Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:57 pm
  • Yeah I wanted to but the wife shot me down and said let's just start the new process now.

Women.

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:29 am
  • I like the ticket holder a lot more than the gift. But, I also kept the hard copy tickets. I went to the Colts game and used the phone option and it was really easy (sat in other seats for the heck of it). I did a screen shot of both tickets just in case, and it worked just fine when we entered the stadium. Nice to know you can do that as a back up.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:14 am
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:I like the ticket holder a lot more than the gift. But, I also kept the hard copy tickets. I went to the Colts game and used the phone option and it was really easy (sat in other seats for the heck of it). I did a screen shot of both tickets just in case, and it worked just fine when we entered the stadium. Nice to know you can do that as a back up.

Was in an airport and tried to bring up my boarding pass. It would not digitally come up. I tried several times and it just would not come up. So I had both texted to my phone and emailed it to my phone. I went to the email and there it was. I do this sometimes just because I am concerned. I had issues getting into jax game because of phone. Glad you have options.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:50 am
  • I figured it was a good chance to see if a screen shot would work. I'm surprised it did, but also surprised that they didn't suggest that to people.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:52 am
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:I figured it was a good chance to see if a screen shot would work. I'm surprised it did, but also surprised that they didn't suggest that to people.

I wonder if my droid can do a screenshot save to phone so I dont have that problem any more?
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:54 am
  • Yep, I have a Droid
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:38 am
  • haha I wasn't sure what the "gift" was. Thanks for filling me in.

"We all we got, we all we need"
    lukerguy
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:27 am
  • Any word on GamePass in the Package?
    Chrome_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:52 am
  • I emailed ticket both rep and Gamepass support. They both passed responsibility to each other. I suppose it will be like years passed and Seahawks will email Gamepass code to us soon. I enjoy this and Redzone perk.
    hulbe
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:02 am
  • Red Zone on the phone for free has been a VERY good option. I'd take that over a season ticket holder gift any time, if there was a choice.
    Last edited by SoulfishHawk on Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:15 am
  • Chrome_Seahawk wrote:Any word on GamePass in the Package?

Nothing I can find...

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:03 pm
  • Aros wrote:Recieved mine the other day. As in typical fashion, there was a nice box and informative brochure. Was strange not seeing the actual physical tickets though. I get it, everything is going to apps these days but I will always miss having the physical ticket for memento reasons alone.

The "gift" this year? I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but...

A luggage tag? I think the marketing department is running out of ideas.

I'm not a ticket holder, but a luggage tag as a token of appreciation? Slap in the face, IMHO. They need to fire their marketing team, especially during a
    possibility
    of a downward season when you want to retain ticket holders. Just my :2thumbs:
    Beer, Football, Family=A wonderful life.
    Hawknight
    * Class Act Hawk Fan *

Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:42 pm
  • FlyHawksFly wrote:I opted in for physical tickets. I believe it is the last year you can.

I was told by my ticket rep and have read somewhere, here I believe, that in coming years if you want hard printed tickets, they will be made available but there will be an extra charge per seat printed.

As far as the ease of using the electronic ticket versions if you only have two tickets in your package and always sit and go in together, it sounds really simple.

In my case, I have 8 tickets in my package and handing each physical ticket or season ticket package to whomever was as easy as can be, no requirement to get everyone in the same place before entering.

As far as a slap in the face "Luggage Tag" do-hickey they sent with my tickets that I paid over 10K for, quite frankly it took me a while to figure out exactly "what" it was and then I just laughed and figured they called somebody at the carnival supply wholesaler and asked them what they had enough of, in stock, to cover what was needed, words just couldn't be found for this one.

GO HAWKS!!!
    For those that choose to attend the temple "QWEST" bring your best and be LOUD.

The opposition has no hope!!
    12HawkFan
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:25 pm
  • ^ you can transfer the electronic tickets to each persons account

Free and simple
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:03 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]