Seahawks Rasheem Green May be the Next Great End in Seattle

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
DomeHawk":32ghlxww said:
I'm watching him being interviewed and it occurs to me that he is a different sort of character, eccentric pauses and those sci-fi eyebrows and facial expressions! I like that in a defensive end!
https://12thmanrising.com/2018/08/10/se ... d-seattle/
That reminds me of how Maxwell had been said to be like during interviews. I like Green a lot. I think he has mass potential.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Totally agree. He could be one of the New Gen Gems.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
I like him but keep in mind that was a third string tackle he was playing against in the first pre-season game.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Part of me is chuckling at the usual first pre-season game overreaction stuff.

But, part of me is intrigued as well.

Excited to see what he brings in regular season games against first stringers.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
He sure looked beastly and special in the Indie game.

It'd be a huge benefit to the team if he is the monster he looked to be as combining him with Clark and the others may give the team a ferocious pass rush.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
He demonstrated the power/length/speed combo that has had a lot of people excited about him. He was a high 2nd round talent who fell all the way to the 3rd round. Still raw in some areas: a little slow in his get off at times, relied too much on spin and bull rush, would like to see more aggressive countermoves, etc. But it's a good start to his Seahawks career. He looked much better at keeping outside contain than originally thought. Will be interesting to see him play against a strong run game, like the Vikings have.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":35qp9eq5 said:
I like him but keep in mind that was a third string tackle he was playing against in the first pre-season game.

Joe Haeg is a good player who would probably be our 3rd best offensive linemen, IMO. He's a more athletic version of Ethan Pocic, who is better suited playing inside at guard.

Green's tremendous length -- and violent hands -- were too much for him at LT.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
hawknation2018":14vgf15b said:
ImTheScientist":14vgf15b said:

Joe Haeg is a good player who would probably be our 3rd best offensive linemen, IMO. He's a more athletic version of Ethan Pocic, who is better suited playing inside at guard.

Haeg was a 5th round pick and their 3rd tackle. Sorry, but those are the facts and not opinion.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":2mjpok3e said:
hawknation2018":2mjpok3e said:
ImTheScientist":2mjpok3e said:

Haeg was a 5th round pick and their 3rd tackle. Sorry, but those are the facts and not opinion.

And Chris Carson was a 7th round pick. Maybe that’s why you don’t like him. :D

OP
OP
D

DomeHawk

hgwellz12":34ciuvfq said:
Why am I getting a hella long dog commercial?

A better question might be: Why are you looking for an article on Rasheem Green in a video entitled, "Dog-Gone Facts About the Puppy Bowl?"

hawknation2018

Reaction score
[youtube]jxONlwv6ycw[/youtube]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/PFF_Seahawks/status/1029580189699719169[/tweet]

bigcc

Reaction score
hawknation2018":9ixphglk said:

So if he was any good he should have had a better showing? He's barely 21 and showed up well his first time in an NFL uniform, if he had 3 sacks would excitement be warranted? What about 5?

If preseason play didn't matter they'd already have the 53 man roster set

Latest posts