Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Seahawks Rasheem Green May be the Next Great End in Seattle

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • I'm watching him being interviewed and it occurs to me that he is a different sort of character, eccentric pauses and those sci-fi eyebrows and facial expressions! I like that in a defensive end!
    https://12thmanrising.com/2018/08/10/se ... d-seattle/
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

• DomeHawk wrote:I'm watching him being interviewed and it occurs to me that he is a different sort of character, eccentric pauses and those sci-fi eyebrows and facial expressions! I like that in a defensive end!
    https://12thmanrising.com/2018/08/10/se ... d-seattle/

That reminds me of how Maxwell had been said to be like during interviews. I like Green a lot. I think he has mass potential.
    Thepeelsessions
    NET Veteran

• Totally agree. He could be one of the New Gen Gems.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Yep, this draft is going to produce at least 6 contributors
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• I like him but keep in mind that was a third string tackle he was playing against in the first pre-season game.
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• Beast is beast regardless. He's a 1st round talent that they got in the 3rd round.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• Part of me is chuckling at the usual first pre-season game overreaction stuff.

But, part of me is intrigued as well.

Excited to see what he brings in regular season games against first stringers.
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *

• Nah, he's going to be a beast, I have no doubt.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• Why am I getting a hella long dog commercial?
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

• hgwellz12 wrote:Why am I getting a hella long dog commercial?

LOL...my thoughts exactly.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *

• He sure looked beastly and special in the Indie game.

It'd be a huge benefit to the team if he is the monster he looked to be as combining him with Clark and the others may give the team a ferocious pass rush.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• It's an article below puppy commercial
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

• He demonstrated the power/length/speed combo that has had a lot of people excited about him. He was a high 2nd round talent who fell all the way to the 3rd round. Still raw in some areas: a little slow in his get off at times, relied too much on spin and bull rush, would like to see more aggressive countermoves, etc. But it's a good start to his Seahawks career. He looked much better at keeping outside contain than originally thought. Will be interesting to see him play against a strong run game, like the Vikings have.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

• ImTheScientist wrote:I like him but keep in mind that was a third string tackle he was playing against in the first pre-season game.

Joe Haeg is a good player who would probably be our 3rd best offensive linemen, IMO. He's a more athletic version of Ethan Pocic, who is better suited playing inside at guard.

Green's tremendous length -- and violent hands -- were too much for him at LT.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

• hawknation2018 wrote:
    ImTheScientist wrote:I like him but keep in mind that was a third string tackle he was playing against in the first pre-season game.

Joe Haeg is a good player who would probably be our 3rd best offensive linemen, IMO. He's a more athletic version of Ethan Pocic, who is better suited playing inside at guard.

Haeg was a 5th round pick and their 3rd tackle. Sorry, but those are the facts and not opinion.
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• ImTheScientist wrote:
    hawknation2018 wrote:
    ImTheScientist wrote:I like him but keep in mind that was a third string tackle he was playing against in the first pre-season game.

Haeg was a 5th round pick and their 3rd tackle. Sorry, but those are the facts and not opinion.

And Chris Carson was a 7th round pick. Maybe that’s why you don’t like him. :D
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

• hgwellz12 wrote:Why am I getting a hella long dog commercial?

A better question might be: Why are you looking for an article on Rasheem Green in a video entitled, "Dog-Gone Facts About the Puppy Bowl?"
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

• hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

• DomeHawk wrote:
    hgwellz12 wrote:Why am I getting a hella long dog commercial?

A better question might be: Why are you looking for an article on Rasheem Green in a video entitled, "Dog-Gone Facts About the Puppy Bowl?"

It was the only video on the page.
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

• hawknation2018 wrote:

So if he was any good he should have had a better showing? He's barely 21 and showed up well his first time in an NFL uniform, if he had 3 sacks would excitement be warranted? What about 5?

If preseason play didn't matter they'd already have the 53 man roster set
    bigcc
    NET Veteran

• You want to crown him, then crown him!!

Green was the best player on the field last week, but I'm gonna need to see some regular season games where teams scheme, and it matters before I get too excited.
    Last edited by Sgt. Largent on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• Sgt. Largent wrote:Y
    Green was the best player on the field last week, but I'm gonna need to see some regular season games where teams scheme, and it matters before I get too excited.

Exactly! Can you imagine the Hawks scheming and running stunts with Green? It'll be epic!
    Ad Hawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:46 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information