Penny Injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atradees

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]https://seahawkswire.usatoday.com/2018/08/13/running-back-rashaad-penny-leaves-practice-early/[/urltargetblank]

Is Penny injured? Why did he leave practice?

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Just heard on Danny, Dave, and Moore, per Clayton, that he injured his hand today. He hasn't expounded on it though.

Chapow

Reaction score
I'm going to wait to hear some details before I meltdown and punch a baby in the face and throw a table through a window.

Can we please get a frickin break with the RB injuries?

Ugh...

Trrrroy

Reaction score
Based in the Seahawk's past few seasons this is right on schedule. He'll start the season on the PUP list, Carson will blow out his knee in the season opener, Mckissic will break his leg week 3, Davis will be on concussion protocol for 3/4th of the year, and Procise will be on IR with an unspecified upper body injury through it all.

Vesuve

Reaction score
Trrrroy":2nxglil5 said:
Based in the Seahawk's past few seasons this is right on schedule. He'll start the season on the PUP list, Carson will blow out his knee in the season opener, Mckissic will break his leg week 3, Davis will be on concussion protocol for 3/4th of the year, and Procise will be on IR with an unspecified upper body injury through it all.

Ouch.

Mariners disease.

:snack:

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Trrrroy":27mwkax1 said:
Why does this sound 100% accurate?

naholmes

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":2ylqtv3k said:
Trrrroy":2ylqtv3k said:
Because the glass is half empty you pessimists!

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
naholmes":2yabgolq said:
Thepeelsessions":2yabgolq said:
Trrrroy":2yabgolq said:
Hey now, it's hard to be optimistic when Seattle's RB position has been dubbed "The most dangerous job in America" over the last few years!

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
naholmes":2n4jg2er said:
Thepeelsessions":2n4jg2er said:
Trrrroy":2n4jg2er said:

Sounds more like frustration to me. The past two years have been very freakish with RB injuries. I am still hoping it was because our O-Line was so poor.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
OR we could not jump off the ledge over something that could very well be a non-issue.

There's always THAT. :p

scutterhawk

Reaction score
naholmes":1foh94uh said:
Thepeelsessions":1foh94uh said:
Trrrroy":1foh94uh said:
Yeah, it's not "Pessimists", it Pissymists. :lol:

chris98251

Reaction score
He probably High Fived Prosise and well you know that shit can be contagious.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
The title of “Seahawk running back” is becoming as dangerous as “Spinal Tap drummer”!

sutz

Reaction score
Aros":22ohg042 said:
OR we could not jump off the ledge over something that could very well be a non-issue.

There's always THAT. :p
Where's the fun in that? :twisted:

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Wait just a minute, I thought y'all said Penny sucked and was a wasted pick after the first preseason game and now you're having a meltdown over a hand injury? I can't keep up, please advise me if I should be bummed over the wasted pick or bummed over an injury. :stirthepot:

Ohhh, nevermind, I figured it out. He is a wasted pick because he is injury prone, right?

sutz

Reaction score
oregonhawkfan":6j0sdvgb said:
Wait just a minute, I thought y'all said Penny sucked and was a wasted pick after the first preseason game and now you're having a meltdown over a hand injury? I can't keep up, please advise me if I should be bummed over the wasted pick or bummed over an injury. :stirthepot:

Ohhh, nevermind, I figured it out. He is a wasted pick because he is injury prone, right?
Well, one game, one injury. How much more prone can a player be? :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts