Knights Everywhere!

FinNasty

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/1029069463432323072[/tweet]

That would make both of your starting CB's former Knights, one of your starting WR's in Brandon Marshall, and possibly a LB as the season goes on.

Ya'll love my Knights! UCF West up in here... 8)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'll tell you what Fin, you weren't kidding about Griffin. He was all over the field on Thursday night. Very impressive, and holy crap he's fast.

OP
OP
FinNasty

FinNasty

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":vte2t5rr said:
I'll tell you what Fin, you weren't kidding about Griffin. He was all over the field on Thursday night. Very impressive, and holy crap he's fast.

Just turn him loose and let him hunt. That's what that boy does... 8)

Chapow

Reaction score
I just want the best players on the field when the games count. Doesn't matter to me where they went to school.

I'd be pretty surprised if Jeremy Boykins is one our starting corners though. Of course, things change, but as of now I'm pretty sure our starting corners are Shaquill Griffin and Byron Maxwell.

OP
OP
FinNasty

FinNasty

Reaction score
Chapow":1mzbkf0r said:
I just want the best players on the field when the games count. Doesn't matter to me where they went to school.

I'd be pretty surprised if Jeremy Boykins is one our starting corners though. Of course, things change, but as of now I'm pretty sure our starting corners are Shaquill Griffin and Byron Maxwell.
I know Maxwell played well for you in the past... but damn he was awful on the Fins lol...

OP
OP
FinNasty

FinNasty

Reaction score
adeltaY":zit0qdga said:
He locked down Antonio Brown when yall beat the Steelers a couple seasons ago

Unfortunately that was almost a one time think in a Fins uniform. He had about 3 good games and outside of that was abysmal.

Chapow

Reaction score
FinNasty":3aarvsfa said:
Chapow":3aarvsfa said:

I know Maxwell played well for you in the past... but damn he was awful on the Fins lol...

He played pretty well for us for the last half of last season after Sherman went down. Can't really explain it because he hasn't been very good anywhere else, but he has been good here including last season when we picked him up halfway through the year.

adeltaY

Reaction score
FinNasty":1pqay8y8 said:
adeltaY":1pqay8y8 said:
He locked down Antonio Brown when yall beat the Steelers a couple seasons ago

Unfortunately that was almost a one time think in a Fins uniform. He had about 3 good games and outside of that was abysmal.

Oh yeah, I wasn't disagreeing with you Fin, you've watched him play for your Fins much more than I have! It's kind of crazy that he had that kind of potential but couldn't put it together outside of SEA. He's also older than Sherman at this point, though not coming off a serious injury, so we need to find a replacement ASAP.

Also, I respect your admiration for the Griffin bros especially Quem, I hope to reach your level of enthusiasm when it comes to supporting them when I him/them play more!

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
FinNasty":31a5cu3u said:

That would make both of your starting CB's former Knights, one of your starting WR's in Brandon Marshall, and possibly a LB as the season goes on.

I am definitely loving the UCF connection. What a cool way to bring two fan bases, from literally as far away as you can get on the mainland, together. Now it's time for you to get to work convincing fellow UCF fans to ditch the fins and that the Seahawks are their new team,lol. Just kidding, kind of. But with the Shaq brothers here, that may have happened organically with a lot.

I now follow UCF football on Twitter, love em'. Seems like a cool school, they are proud of their players. I will be watching and cheering for them, for sure. Go Hawks, and Go Knights.

OP
OP
FinNasty

FinNasty

Reaction score
Jimjones0384":2xrglmyd said:
FinNasty":2xrglmyd said:

I am definitely loving the UCF connection. What a cool way to bring two fan bases, from literally as far away as you can get on the mainland, together. Now it's time for you to get to work convincing fellow UCF fans to ditch the fins and that the Seahawks are their new team,lol. Just kidding, kind of. But with the Shaq brothers here, that may have happened organically with a lot.

I now follow UCF football on Twitter, love em'. Seems like a cool school, they are proud of their players. I will be watching and cheering for them, for sure. Go Hawks, and Go Knights.
All of UCF is following the Seahawks. There are even Seahawks practice reports on the UCF message boards from UCF fans that are attending the practices...

CPHawk

Reaction score
Has anyone looked good for the fins since Shula retired?

OP
OP
FinNasty

FinNasty

Reaction score
CPHawk":1hb6vl0s said:
Has anyone looked good for the fins since Shula retired?

Some of the tops since Shula...

Jason Taylor
Zach Thomas
Patrick Surtain
Sam Madison
Cameron Wake
Ricky Williams
Reshad Jones

adeltaY

Reaction score
What do you think of Devante Parker? I kept hearing he was supposed to be really good the past couple years, but not being a Fins fan I didn't see much of him.

Also, Ryan Tannehill is super underrated. Don't think he's necessarily a top 10 guy but he's pretty good from what I've seen. Dude is not afraid to take a hit if it means he has a chance to make a more rewarding throw and I respect the hell out of that.

OP
OP
FinNasty

FinNasty

Reaction score
adeltaY":1v6jjpd8 said:
What do you think of Devante Parker? I kept hearing he was supposed to be really good the past couple years, but not being a Fins fan I didn't see much of him.

Also, Ryan Tannehill is super underrated. Don't think he's necessarily a top 10 guy but he's pretty good from what I've seen. Dude is not afraid to take a hit if it means he has a chance to make a more rewarding throw and I respect the hell out of that.
Parker is.... frustrating.

Dude is talented as all hell. But he is just CONSTANTLY banged up. A hammy, a foot, and right now he just broke a finger. Its always something with him that keeps him either out or not at 100%. When healthy, the dude can ball... but I'm not confident he'll be healthy. Also having Jay Cutler throw you the ball for a year will hurt your stats quite a bit, lol.

As far as Tannehill, I completely agree. He's probably in that 12-14 range of QBs that I think is fair. He's a good QB and tough as hell like you said. He was like Superman and didn't miss a game from the day he was drafted until late in 2016 even though he was the most sacked QB in the league... then took 1 cheap shot to a knee and now he has some nonsense "injury prone" label? He didn't get the ACL surgically repaired so it tore again, but now that he actually had the surgery he should be fine. I've heard analysts compare him to Sam Bradford though and its ridiculous...

Latest posts