Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

OT Jamarco Jones OUT for a long while

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
OT Jamarco Jones OUT for a long while
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:44 pm

• Just watching it on tape IMO he'll go to IR.
    Thomas Paine: To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

• High ankle sprains are tough. My son got one in HS and his Dr. stated it would have healed quicker if broken.
    TreeRon
    NET Rookie

• TreeRon wrote:High ankle sprains are tough. My son got one in HS and his Dr. stated it would have healed quicker if broken.

I remember a few years back. IIRC Anthony Simmons missed around 11 games one year because of one of those.
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

• When I do graphics, I occasionally create a shape or apply an effect that makes me think, hey, that's kind of sucky. So I just hit the handy undo command. It's like going back in time and pretending I never did what I just did.

Wish there were undo buttons for sports injuries. Especially rolled-on, landed-on, awkwardly hit knee, leg, and ankle injuries. Few things suck worse, and I wish they never happen.
    Ruminator
    NET Veteran

• He was unlikely to be anything more than a deep reserve player this year. He’ll be IR’d as soon as the team thinks is reasonable and I’d be surprised two see him recalled.

Too bad as he had the look of a player that just might be a reliable backup OT.
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to consistently take the final step. The interior rush needs improvement. The OLine clearly still needs work.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons. Awesome!!!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran

• I used to get ankle sprains in my twenties and thirties when I was playing a lot of basketball. Nothing was worse than the high variety. I was on crutches for two months once, and it took me a good full year until I was back to full strength. Granted, I am but a shlub and no professional athlete but high ankle sprains are no joke.

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• He must have tore a tendon or something close to need surgery.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:53 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information