Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

NFL Game Pass Film Session: Doug Baldwin

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
NFL Game Pass Film Session: Doug Baldwin
Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:32 pm
  • https://www.interdubs.com/r/nflfilms/in ... 5ee5c4e70d

Excellent, excellent look into Doug's game, his mentality, and some cool film breakdowns with Brian Baldinger, both of whom I really enjoy listening to and learning from.

Bit in the end about Sherman, gonna miss him but it should be fun to watch those two go against each other.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

• I can't wait to see RW3 and ADB burn Sherm for six! :mrgreen:
    "God loves football, and He is particularly fond of the Seahawks!" :D :mrgreen:
    RastaHawk12!
    NET Starter

• Fantastic stuff right there, NOBODY is going to cover Doug Baldwin 100% of the time, not even his buddy Richard Sherman, ESPECIALLY if RS isn't back to 100% healthy.
    I'd like to see a couple other Receivers in Seahawks uni's pick DB's brain for taking their game to the next plateau, that would be awesome :irishdrinkers:
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

• GREAT video thanks for sharing! That simple but deadly move he made on Josh Norman (at the 7:20 mark) is the kind of move that probably gets overlooked on the highlight reel but WOW. Allen Iverson in a Seahawks jersey.

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Great video. Thanks for linking it.
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

• PS, to be 99th in the Top 100 is a total insult. Come on players, you can do better.

(Not that anybody gives a rip but for the record, I would have him in the 20's or 30's at worst)

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:01 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information